R.I.P Kai's Father

I just heard that Kai's father passed away May 7 and that the news was told to Kai today and I just can't imagine what pain Kai and the people who knew him especially his family feel right now. It really is sad to hear how someone you love leaves you. Please pray to Kai and his family and all the people that knew his dad. Please stay strong Kai and everyone that knew his father. It's also sad as Kai wouldn't be in Exo if it wasn't for his dad, Kai's father was there to support him in any way and he did everything for him. I'm sorry to anyone who has lost a love one in there life's and I'm sorry if this made you sad in any way but please stay strong as your not alone.

I know this is sad news and I'm not trying to offend anyone nor make you guys sad but just for us to pray for his father and the people who loved them. I'm sorry as I'm also not good when it comes to writing stuff like this but just know I'm not taking this as a joke nor funny to me. I wrote this because I just thought everyone should know that it's hard to lose someone but just know they never leave you as they stay in your heart that's all I wanted to let you guys know. Once again I'm sorry if I made you sad or offered in any way but please stay Strong..