Chapter 15

"Look I don't mean it's simple because it's you I mean it's simple for a few reasons. I first one is since your famous you have money right? So if you were to get kidnap by me or something else they would pay a lot for you. Also I decided to obey my uncle because if I didn't then not only and you and my friends would be in danger but also my parents. Look just be thankful that it was me doing this to you because if it wasn't then who knows what might of happened by now. Look I'm not saying you should forgive me but all I ask of you is to trust me and that I'm saying the truth I know you might not believe me but I'm telling the truth so please believe me." Jackson said and I know he wasn't lying because if he was then we'll..I might of been dead by now. Also if he was lying he wouldn't be crying right? I know it's a bad idea to forgive him but then again I know what he's been through sad to say but then again the members don't know anything about my past nor my life not even Hoshi.

"*Sighs* Ok, fine I believe you and I f-forgive you but only on one condition." I said only to see him getting up and nodding. 

"WAIT! WHAT! WHY! DINO WHY ARE YOU GONNA FORGIVE HIM!"

Great I forgot Hoshi was still here. I thought as Hoshi was getting ready to punch Jackson.             "HOSHI STOP!" I ran without thinking and went in-front of Jackson only to get punch by Hoshi in the face. I stumbled back only to have Jackson grab me from falling. 

"Dino why..why did..I'm sorry are you ok? Look I didn't mean to hit you it was for Jackson not you I'm sorry but w-why did you protect him especially after everything he did to you. Why are you willing to forgive him after this. JACKSON! DON'T TOUC-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH HOSHI!" I yelled at him making him shut up from my action. I could tell he was in shock not only from my yelling but also because a tear fell from my eye. 

"I-I I'm sorry...I am but please...tell me why..w-why your forgiving him." Hoshi said with tears in his eyes. I was mad at him but not because I hated him but because he wouldn't listen I love Hoshi but sometimes he's stubborn.

"I..because everyone should be given a second chance and...I know how he feels." I murmured the last part but Hoshi heard me.