Chapter 14

"WHY DID YOU DO IT!" I yelled with my fists close like I was gonna hit him but I held back well for now. "I-I...look it didn't do it because I wanted to I just-" 

"YOU JUST WHAT!" I yelled even louder because I was too angry at him because if he didn't want to why did he made my life awful.

 He sighed, "Look, it was my uncle's idea so please before I continue please let me tell you everything before you interrupt me.

 I breathe in and out to calm myself first and then said. "Ok, fine but if I don't like your answer I'm gonna beat you myself got it!" Jackson just nodded. "Ugh, ok fine continue your "story" and don't blame this on anyone like your uncle, what does he have to do with this? I said.

 "Look you might not believe me but this Is the truth. Look my uncle isn't who you think he is. Look I was raised by him when I was young because my parents were having a hard time so they sent me to my aunt and her husband but sadly she passed away so I stayed with my uncle. I didn't contact my parents because he never gave me their information. I tried to find out anything I could so I could be with them however I found nothing. I-I.." Jackson's voice began to crack and he was beginning to tremble and I felt mad at him but also sorry for him. It took him a few seconds to continue and when he did he began again. "I-I know their looking for me too I know they are however they couldn't find me because they never knew where my aunt lived, stupid right? Anyways my uncle is evil  because he makes peoples life's awful and he uses them just so he could get want he wants and he gets it. I tried to tell the police about this but he would always find out and beat me until I was unconscious because of him I have many scars on my body and I just feel unless because I couldn't do anything to stop it. I know my friends were trying to help me but I pushed them away because I didn't want them to get hurt. I know I said my aunt passed away but I'm pretty sure he killed her because she had more money than him and he wanted that money to himself. Growing up with him was awful because he only fed me until I was old enough to start working but even if he did feed me it was't a lot. I've been to the hospital a lot of times because I didn't have enough sugar in me due to not eating well however thankfully the doctor I got helped me as in he hired me and fed me so I could live. He's the only person I have right now that I can trust." He stopped to breath and to stop the tears coming from his eyes. Did I feel awful? Yes, Yes I did however because I knew that feeling of feeling useless and I knew my eyes were watery but I held my tears back because I didn't want him to see I felt bad for him just for him to use that but that still doesn't explain why he was after me and I think he knew what I was thinking because the next thing he said was "You must be thinking why I chose you huh?" I nodded. "It's simple." He said.

A/N:  sorry I had to stop here because it was getting too long.