Chapter 33

Dino's POV

Hoshi helped me to dining table where all the members were with food in front of them. There was stew, chicken, spicy ramyun noodles, Doenjang Jiggae (which is a Korean soybean paste stew dish), meat, Jjajangmyun (Black Bean Noodles), fried squid, and spicy sauce, fruit, chips, and drinks (soda, water, and juice (in those cans/cartons/plastic bottles they get). To other people this would seem like a lot of food but for us it was just a meal since we do eat a lot and have a lot of members but I was thankful to them because they did this all for me. As the members saw me coming having Hoshi helping me they right away saw my eyes and knew I had been crying. Thankfully they didn't say anything and just asked what I wanted so Jeonghan could severe me. I was sitting down in the middle which was a bit uncomfortable but I didn't look at them instead I looked down at my food trying to ignore their faces because I knew they wanted to ask me why I had been crying. Hoshi was sitting next to me and on my other side Woozi was sitting next to me. "Jal meokgesseumnida" (Thank you for the food). As I started to eat I noticed the other members weren't eating, I put down my chopsticks and looked at them. "I'll tell you after we eat, don't worry too much I talked to Hoshi already and I'm fine now." They all nodded and looked at me with less concerned eyes as we began to eat all together chatting and telling stories. "Oh ummm... hyungs." once I said that they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me listening to what I had to say. "Yes? Is something wrong?" S.coups said as I was now a little embarrassed and shy as they were all paying attention to me. "O-oh umm...well I just wanted to say thank you, not just for the food but for....everything you guys have done for me. Always being patient and dealing with my stubbornness and...well for everything. I never realized until now that I'm lucky to have you guys as well not just members but as friend- no family. I'm sooo thankful to you guys and I'm so glad to have you guys in my life. I don't know what I would do without you guys. You guys are everything to me and I don't know what to say but all I can say is thank you and I'll do better to improve and cause you guys less trouble and I'll worry you guys less. You've helped me and made me realize I'm no longer...alone."

A/N: I didn't prof read so sorry for any mistakes. Also, I was meant to be studying but I wrote this d instead 😂enjoy~