Chapter 48. Part 2/2

Dino's POV

"LET GO OF HIM!" Was all I heard but it wasn't from the door it was from behind Kai and it wasn't one voice but multiple voices.
"Who the heck are you?! Mind your own business!!" Kai said but I knew he was scared because it wasn't just anyone and neither was it one person it was something better...."G-guys?" I said surprised because I thought all of my members where inside the dorms but I guess I was wrong as I saw them with food and flowers which I'm guessing that's where they went.
"Who are they Dino?!" Kai said loosening his grip from me a bit as I said, "All 12 of them are my members and family...well...expect for one who is my boyfriend....." I said smiling and trying to stay calm from what happened before. I know Kai wouldn't be disgusted by me because he was gay too ever since I've known him but for some reason when I said that one of them was my boyfriend his expression changed as his eyes got dark as if almost he was mad. I didn't know why he got like that but now thinking about it he always was with me and always texted me or even called me when he could back then but I mean I was his best friend and he was mine so that was normal right?
"Y-your boyfriend?" He said as I nodded but I was so confused on why his voice had suddenly change.
"NO! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU SO BE WITH ME AND NOT HIM HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU LIKE I DO!" I was shocked....I didn't know what to say but before I could think of what I was gonna say the words just came out of my mouth. "YOU DON'T DESERVE ME I DESERVE HIM BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME!!"
"WHY YOU-" I saw him left his hand as if he was gonna hit me so I closed my eyes but nothing came that's until I opened my eyes to see why.

A/N: I feel like this book might end soon so if it does I'll have another book about Dino out when this book finishes! But until then enjoy this bad second part of chapter 48!😂😭😅 (Also not proofread but I mean it's 12:58 a.m soo......yeah....😂)