Chapter 11

Sorry for not updating!

Dino's POV
It's been 2 weeks since I told the rest of the members about my problems in school but I didn't tell them about how I felt useless because well I don't think they need to know that yet. But when I told them they didn't seem happy they were mad but not at me but at Jackson and his friends and as for me they looked at me with sad eyes and I hated that. As for Jackson and his friends they got expelled from school and I haven't seen them since then hopefully it stays like that. My foot is no longer sprained and I got back to dancing once again and I've been practicing more than the rest of the members because I've missed a lot of practices. As for Hoshi and me well... things are amazing. We haven't kissed since that day but we still love each other just that we haven't had a day off of work and when we get back to the dorms were all tired and fall asleep. The members don't know that Hoshi and me are dating which is good because if they knew they would tease us a lot. However I'm starting to think somethings up because I always see them smirking at us. Wait! Do they know?! Ugh I can't anymore if they knew they would tease us man hopefully it's something else. Anyways today was tiring we just had practice from 2 pm to 12 ugh and today's Sunday which mean I have school tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake in class I might end up falling asleep. But for some reason I'm feeling weird not as in getting sick but I just have a feeling something bad is gonna happen tomorrow ugh I'm just tired right?