Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Finnick Pov.

They're so cute together. Annie is coming over to the hospital with Maggie soon. I miss Annie, but I did this for Finn. He's handling this a lot better than I ever could. He's helping her remember, not going crazy like I would. I would lose my mind. He's so calm about it, even though I'm sure he's going crazy in his head. Angie told him that she does like him.

"Angie, you're sure?" he asks.

"Of course I'm sure. I do remember that you should go with your gut, and when I think to myself if I can trust you, nothing in my mind doubts that I can't. It's gonna take a while for me to fall in love with you, but I'm pretty sure I will." She tells him.

He just smiles at her.

Annie gets here and I get to the door and give her a kiss.

"Hi Finnick." she says.

"Hi Annie. I missed you." I tell her.

"I missed you too." she says.

I give Maggie a kiss on the forehead and hold her. Annie asks Finn and Angie how they're doing and they tell her that they're okay.

"Angie, do you remember anything?" Annie asks.

"Yea, I've had memories and Finn has helped me." she says.

"That's good sweetie, I'm glad. I hope you're able to remember everything." Annie says.

"Me too." Says Angie.

We all talk a little bit, but nothing serious comes up. Ms. Everdeen comes in to check on Angie.

"Hi Angie. How are you doing?" she asks.

"Better, I actually have a few memories back. They're kind of fuzzy, but Finn has explained them to me and I understand them now." she tells her.

"That's great, thank you Finn for helping her." She says.

"It's not a problem." he says.

"So, Angie you can go home." Ms. Everdeen says.

"Okay," they get her checked out and ready to go home.

We all walk back and when we get in the house, Angie looks around and looks like she's starting to remember something. When she stops she looks at me and Annie and Finn.

"I live here." she mumbles. We nod. She walks up the stairs and we follow. She finds her room.

"You remember?" Finn asks.

"Yea, I don't know how I just do." she says.

"Angie, I'm gonna start making dinner, but feel free to roam around. Maybe Finn can give you a tour." Annie suggests.

"Yea, that would be fun." Angie says.

"Alright, I'll show you around then." Finn says.

I lay Maggie in her crib because she falls asleep and I let Finn and Angie know that they can't go in her room right now. I go downstairs with Annie. She's standing over the stove
so I put my arms around her as she cooks.

"You got the baby to sleep?" she asks.

"Yup." I say.

"She can't sleep too long, otherwise she won't sleep good tonight." she tells me.

"I know, I just wanted some time with you." I tell her.

"Aw, you're so cute." she says being partly sarcastic.

"Finn is handling the Angie thing well. I wouldn't be able to deal with it." I tell her.

"Yea, I'm proud of him. I feel so bad though. She barely remembers a thing." Annie says.

"When I was listening to them in the hospital, Angie told Finn that she liked him. So it's obviously going good." I say.

"That's good, I like Angie and Finn together. If Finn has to grow up and get married one day, I want it to be her that he ends up with." She says.

"As long as they're happy, it'll all be okay." I say. "I missed you when I was there, Angie and Finn made me feel like the third wheel."

She laughs a little, "Poor baby, we're they leaving you out?"

I make a pouty face and nod. She gives me a kiss.

"I'm sorry sweetie."

I laugh. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Our anniversary is in two days." I remind her.

"Oh yea." she says. "So what are you planning?"

"Hm, I'm not sure yet." I say with a smirk.

"Finnick, I don't want an extravagant surprise." She tells me.

"It's a surprise, you don't know if it's going to be extravagant." I say.

She rolls her eyes and keeps cooking. I go upstairs and call Kim and Xavier.

"Hey, Kim. Could I ask for a favor?" I ask.

"What do you want?" she asks with a slight laugh.

"Annie and my anniversary is in two days, would the kids be able to stay with you and Xavier?" I ask.

"Yea, Xavier and I aren't doing anything." she says.

"Awesome, thanks Kim." I tell her.

"I can keep them over night if you want." she says.

"You don't have to,"

"It will be our anniversary gift to you
guys." she says.

Her and Xavier are really good with kids.

"Plus, I'm going to need practice with kids, I'm pregnant!" she tells me.

"Kim! That's amazing! You guys are
going to be great parents." I say.

"Thanks Finnick. So you guys can drop them off in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon." she says.

"Okay, Annie will probably call you when I tell her the news." I say.

"Okay, oh and if it's a boy, the middle name is going to be Finnick. Because you got out Xavier, but if it's a girl, the middle name is going to be Annie. Because she got me out of the arena." She tells me.

"That's so cute!" I say, she laughs a little. "See you later Kim."

"See you."

We hang up and I tell Annie. She calls Kim and I hear a lot of cheering which makes me laugh.

Now I need to figure out my plan for the anniversary. We usually go to the beach, but we do have two days. I wonder how I can make this special. Annie deserves to have an amazing time. So I want to figure out the best anniversary possible.