191| Leonard Snart Gif Imagine

You stood on the rooftop with your best friends Leonard Snart and Mick Rory

You stood on the rooftop with your best friends Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. You have just been told that you can save the future by time travelling.

"He seemed legit" you tell Leonard as you head back to your base of operations. Leonard gave you a weird look.

"I'm not interested in being a hero Y/N" he tells you, stopping you in your path, "you can go if you want Y/N" he allows grabbing hold of your shoulders.

"You don't need to give me your permission Leonard, I can go if I like" you angrily reply, moving away from him.

"Y/N, please don't get angry, I just- I just wanted to say you don't need to stay for me" He says, trying to save himself . You look away as he bring you into his grasp. You wrap your arms around him and hug him also.

"Just don't die while I'm away" you murmur. He laughs, kissing the top of your head,

"I won't Y/N, I promise" he replies. You pull away and wave him goodbye and walked home to get your things packed.

The Next Morning

You walked towards the place where that Captain Rip Hunter told you all to meet.

"Hey Y/N, wait up!" You hear Leonard shout, you turn around to see him running towards you. You stop in your tracks and smiled.

"Leonard, you're coming?" You asks, he nods his head

"I thought I should try it out" he replies. You laugh and engulf him into a hug.

"Let's save the world together" you smile, as you walk together towards everyone else.