{Chapter 13}

"We've looked all over the ship and found nothing Capitan, The Twins are out right now looking around," 

I leaned back resting my hand over my lips as I stared deeply at the black dagger on my desk. Did she escape? If she did I doubt she would leave something like her dagger and cloak, besides she would have nowhere to hide with that blue hair of hers. I hummed out waving my hand for Antonio to leave. 

She must have been taken, I was impressed that something like that was even possible. Something of mine was stolen from right under my nose, there was an arm brace with the initials L.B laying on the deck. From the style of it, only one person came to mind, only one person who could've known my ship. I had made an enemy of those Scandinavian pirates some time ago by taking their precious stone, but if they were to get revenge wouldn't taking Alfred be more useful? 

I tapped my finger on the armrest, One of the other men had informed me of what was going on in town. They were looking for the missing princess, I had my suspicions considering the uniqueness of her hair. She must have been the princess, how did they know we would dock here? I walked to the door, making my way below deck to the room where the treasures were stored. I glanced around, The red illuminating glow of the stone was definitely due to magic. 

I reached for it, inspecting it. They must have traced me using this, it had Lukas written all over it. They were smart I'd give them that, but they'd be foolish to believe I'd let them get the reward for turning her in. If I caught her and gave her to the royal family I was sure to be rewarded a fortune, I could even ask for more and extort them. A loss it would be to lose such a woman, but a whorehouse would satisfy me enough. I set the stone back down, now the problem would be getting her from their grasp. 

They weren't going to greet me with open arms, and I didn't want to lose men fighting them. I doubt they'd want the stone back now that they had the means to get far more valuable ones. Then again the Woman had been plotting to escape, if anything she would probably get out on her own and turn herself in. She was unpredictable and very wild, anything could happen. Perhaps a bit of otherworldly methods could help, I glanced over to the shelve. 

No, I would first see how things would play out. Letting them feel uneasy at the thought of whether I'd go after them or not seemed much more entertaining, I made my way to my room picking up the dagger and placing it in my breast pocket. Regardless of what happened this dagger here would be my ticket to fortune. She'd come back for it and that I could guarantee, I stepped out glancing around. 

I could send Kiku out to scout, he'd be much more useful than the rest but that boy was special. Any harm to him would be the end of me, his father alone was one thing but his mother was someone I didn't want to anger. 

"OI, Vargas." The two Italian brothers turned their heads walking over. 

"I have a mission for you both, you will go to town and look for the Scandinavian pirates or their ship." Feliciano glanced over to Lovino raising an eyebrow. 

"Are we not to look for the raggazza?" I clicked my tongue, I was in no mood for questions. 

"Let's just go, As long as I get paid I'll do as you say." Added Lovino, taking his brother and making they're way off the ship. 

"What's got you so riled up Capitan? Do you miss her that much?" Antonio's taunting voice was aggravating. 

His sly smirk and raised eyebrows waited for a reaction, for as close as we may seem, I knew better than to let my guard down around him. He was far from loyal and was deceitful, If given the chance he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. Though I can't say I wouldn't do the same given his circumstances of being on my ship, I crossed my arms sighing.