~Chapter 57~

Author note: Thank you for reading this book~ it really means a lot to me and im grateful for having such awesome readers read my book, i thought my book wasn't going to be good so i just didn't expect so many people to like it but here we are now and i have almost 600 readers im surprised thank you very much~!

~Your point view~

I felt horrible, if I knew that Yao had them earlier I would have gotten their faster and saved them. I also understood why Charles didn't want to speak of it he did see his own parents die in front of him. I felt depressed I loved my uncle dearly and missed him while I was gone,but now I want to see them again. I closed my eyes a let the wet droplets slide down my cheeks, I feel Like I was running out of tears this was the most I've ever cried in my life. I fell asleep to make the pain in my heart go away, the next thing I new was waking up to the door opening it was lovino he turned around and shut the door turning back to look at me. I sat up and looked at him, he walked over and sat in the bed near me. "Bella you look horrible." He said, I sighed and touched my cheeks were the dried tears left a stain. He handed me a handkerchief which was a little damp, I looked up at him confused "I dipped it in a little water just in case you were sick." He said. I nodded in understanding and wiped my face with it, "your hair has grown quiet long, it's up to your waist now." He said looking at me. I nodded in approval and pointed to the brush in the small table "can you hand me the brush?" I asked softly, he nodded and handed me the silver brush. I parted my hair in two sections an began brushing one, "Look at you idiota (idiot) you look thinner than a stick why haven't you been eating right?" He asked a little anger in his voice. I finished brushing my hair and braided it in one side, "I'm sorry." I mumbled, he sighed in anger and brushed his bangs back. "I'm-a here for you when you need to talk Bella." He sad concerned. I nodded in understanding and the room went silent, "Arthur is really worried about you, you know he won't stop talking about how bad he feels and how he wants to see you." He said a little annoyed, I hummed in response "you've gone really quiet and your locked yourself up, even Charles wants you to come out." He said putting a hand in my shoulder. I hummed again, he sighed and stood up. He carried me around his shoulder unexpectedly which shocked me. "If you won't come out I'll make you." He said heading for the door. "Wow you need to eat again properly you've lost to much weight it feels like carrying a feather." He said as he opened the widened door. "Let me go lovino!" I shouted hitting his back, he continued walking and we were now outside and in the middle of the deck. I looked up and saw an island near by. The sun burned my eyes slightly but it wasn't to fatal, "see how-a Bellissimo the world is being Locked inside in a room would mean not being able to see this beauty, so please come out more Bella you don't know how worried we are." He said putting me down and holding my shoulders with a look of concern. I looked around and he was right, i surely missed something while i was locked away. I looked at his hazel green eyes and hugged him, he was stiff at first but then gave in "Thank you so much i don't know what id do without a good friend like you lovin." i said letting him go, he smiled at me, I couldn't smile i saw no reason to smile every since i heard the terrible news and i think it's going to be like this for a while. He ruffled my hair, "Ill go make you some food because you look too pale and you feel like bones." he said walking to the kitchen below deck. I breath in the fresh breeze as it gently hit my skin, i walked towards the edge and closed my eyes finally feeling relaxed. I soon felt a small hand hold my hand gently as if to unsure whether to hold it or not, it felt warm and soft. I opened my eyes and looked to my side to find charles with his closed eyed also taking in the fresh breeze. I squeezed his hand to reassure him, i could feel his worriness he had a warm small across his face. "Big sister dont be sad anymore, it makes me sad also." he said, i felt guilty, i was depressed and forgot to take care of the precious child they have, i now had to protect what they died for. I took in a deep breath and now had to care of charles for them so they can rest in peace and not worry about either one of us. "Big sister im going to play with Uncle Alfred." he said looking up at me with a large smile. "Uncle?" i asked confused on when all this happened, "Yes, He said to call him like that their is also Uncle Matthew and big brother feliciano and lovino and big brother Toni." he said happily, i sighed and kneeled down to his level not exactly touching the floor, "Im so sorry for making you worry charles, Dont worry ill take care of you." i mumbled as i gave him a small hug, I let him go and stood up nodding in approval, he nodded and left running to Alfred's cabine. I looked back at the open sea and closed my eyes to take in the fresh ocean water. After a peaceful moment i was about to head below deck to see if Lovino would need help when my eyes caught Green ones looking at me. I was too shocked to even move, it felt like this was the first time i have ever seen those mystic eyes. He walked forward towards me as i stood their watching as his eyes got closer until they stopped, It was silent for what felt like centuries. "Are you feeling better love?" he softly asked breaking the silence, I didn't answer instead i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him a little down to my level, he was tensed "Im sorry Arthur, i didn't mean to worry you i just was too shocked at the moment."  i said hugging him closer. he finally relaxed and hugged back tight burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Im sorry for not telling you earlier." he said quietly enough for me to hear. He let me go and stepped back a little to connect our foreheads I felt happy and less worried, i rested my hands on his shoulders as he rested his on my waist.