~Chapter 68~

~Your point of view~
I felt this sudden urge to do horribly crazy things, I sighed and felt voices in my head telling me many things. "Let's go, love." Said Arthur breaking me out of my thoughts, I smiled and nodded "I'll be right there, let me check on Charles." I said about to walk towards Charles room, I felt something grabbing my wrist stopping me from walking any further, "What's wrong?" I asked turning my head to look at Arthur. "The King took Charles." He said looking me in the eyes, "What do you mean, when did this happen?" I asked confused and startled. "This morning he said a fellow acquaintance told him about the price you paid and they told him to take Charles just in case things got out of hand." He said, I gulped and looked down, was It really going to be this bad. I felt a sudden pain in my head, I put my hands on my head crouching down trying to stop the pain. "What's wrong love?" Asked Arthur as he rushed to my side. I blacked out and couldn't feel anything.
~Arthur's point of view~
She closed her eyes and fell in my arms, I carried her to her bed before lifting her sleeve up an looking at the symbols. Her entire arm was covered with the symbols, it was too late for me to do anything but to try and help her with reducing the madness that was growing but that was all I could do just stop it but not remove it. "(y/n)?" I asked shaking her slightly, her eyelids fluttered slightly before revealing her now red and blue eyes, the half of the pupil was red leaving the bottom blue. She stood up and stretched, I whistled calling everyone out of course that meant a battle because that was definitely not (y/n) anymore. They all came out with weapons looking at each other other confused until they gripped their weapons seeing the mad look in her eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked walking towards me slowly, "You're not the (y/n) I know anymore." I said getting my sword out, she grinned "Of course I am Arthur, I'm the mad lurking in her finally let free it's my turn to be free after being locked in her mind for so long." She said putting her hands on my shoulders licking her lips. I denied it, this couldn't be could it after all if she already has madness lurking in her blood the curse will let it out but if she doesn't then the curse creates it but then she wouldn't know any of us for loss of memory of her new form. "You already now that I'm not a from created, this is the me I've been hiding for so long thanks to the curse I've been set free with no resisting you should give in to your madness as well it feels amazing." She said kissing my cheek. I did a special whistling tune only the crew new, of course it was a sign to hold the enemy. They all charged at her but surprisingly she moved swiftly away from them walking out to town, they all looked around confused of what just happened. I honestly wanted to see what a mad person was capable of, "We'll follow but if things get out of hand well attack her with everything." I said walking out to town with the men spreading out into the city following her, I stood by her as she continued walking. We ended up inside the kingdom she used her hat as a cover up for her eyes, we walked In and she walked into the thrown room where her brother sat revising some papers. "Big brother!" She shouted as her brother put the papers aside walking up to her, she hugged him and he didn't see that as strange. She leaned back and turned around facing me, "Big beloved brother, where is Charles?" She asked tilting her head slightly, "Why iz zhere zomething wrong?" Asked the king putting his hand on her shoulder. "Of course not, I jus want to spend one more day with him." She said holding her brothers hands after turning and facing him her hat still covering the top half of her head leaving her nose and lips uncovered. The king glanced at me, and I gestured him not to let her that's when he knew something was immediately off about her from the look of worry and concern in my eyes. He glanced back at her, "Ludwig!" He shouted not taking his eyes off of her, the prince second in line to the throne came in already reading the atmosphere, "Vhat's going on zhere?" He asked glancing at all of us, "Actually I have other things to attend to wouldn't want Charles getting bored, take care of him." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room, She stopped halfway through the court turning her head both directions before running into an inn giving the woman a bag of coins leaving the woman stunned. She ran into a room and threw me on the bed before locking the door. She got on me kissing me, "It's been a while hasn't it." She said smiling at me. I gulped and couldn't help myself from letting her continue, she removed her hat throwing it across the room as well as mine.
~Time skip!!!~~~~~~~~~
As she laid there sleeping, I began the reducing spell before wrapping her in my arms as the letters turned a more lighter color. Although I wasn't going to be able to do this forever it was going to be enough to help her at least fight it off, I sighed and kissed her hair closing my eyes. "I'll love you for the rest of my days, but I will not watch you suffer like this for those days we spend." I said quietly, she clutched her hand on my chest as a tear fell from her closed eyes rolling down her cheek slowly. I had to find a way to help her, but it was impossible to do it if she went mad what would happen to the ocean, after all what she feels the ocean mirrors.
~Authors note~
Dear, amazing people reading this
I am currently having trouble with a little thing called writers block, it's killing me because I don't have any more fresh and amazing ideas for you guys, if you want you could tell me ideas and I will be delighted  to read them~!
  Sincerely, Daisy!