~Chapter 62~

~Arthur's point of view~
"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked around trying to find the source of the voice. "(Y/N) beilschmidt, last in line to the throne, daughter of Linda beilschmidt also known as the blue queen for her extraordinarily blue hair and (Father name) beilschmidt she has two older brothers one who is now King of the diamond empire." Said the voice pausing as my eyes widened in surprise to how much information this unknown voice has about her. "She is also the first female pirate in the world and the most feared for her instant change when fighting, she can also be known as the Queen of the ocean she has taken after her mother do to her also more darker blue hair and her beauty, she has the heart of gold and is helpful and gentle." The voice said stopping, "She is currently looking or a way to bring you back, she is also your fiancé correct?" The voice asked, "How do you know this?" I asked, "That is for me to know and for you to find out." It said un answering my question. "If she is successful in bringing you back then what would you do?" It asked, "I'm going to complete my unfinished dreams and business." I said closing my eyes. "Arthur if you can hear me, please tell me if your happy wherever you are at least a sign would make me happy." (Y/N) said. My eyes shot open as I heard her voice. I looked around confused, "She can speak to you just like you can do the same." It said. "How can I speak to her." I asked desperately and surprised. "You can only speak to her in dreams until she wakes up." The voice said. "How would I know if she is dreaming or not?" I asked, "When you feel sleepy is when you will know she is asleep when you close your eyes you will enter the dream world and would be able to talk to her." It said, I sighed and felt my heart flutter it felt like it has been years since I last saw her. "Arthur with your magic you will be able to talk to her in her mind and help her in her quest to revive you." It said, "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because it is my duty to help the queen of the ocean and to grant her wishes." It said, I was confused why is it his duty? "So you have to choose my fate based on what she chooses?" I asked, "Yes Arthur." It said, "Why is it you duty to grant her wishes?" I asked without thinking. "Because Arthur, She is my queen." It said, "Who exactly are you?" I asked trying to pull the pieces together, "I'm the voice of the ocean the heart of (y/n) her mother was a sea nymph who ruled the ocean until she fell in love with a human and became more human leaving the ocean to its self and she completely forgot about it when she ruled the diamond empire, When (y/n) was born she took her to the ocean and gave the ocean a new destined ruler." It said making me amazed at the new information.
~Your point of view~
I woke up and got dressed running to the village, As I was about to buy certain stuff  I heard Ludwig. My eyes opened wide and I decided to pretend I didn't know who he was referring to? How did he know I had my hat on. "(Y/n)?" He asked one more time louder. I flinched a little and decided to walk away tilting my head a little to hide my face, as I was smoothly walking a guard grabbed my hand and took my hat off letting my blue locks fall freely. "Oh Hello." I said smiling nervously. Ludwig stepped up and looked at me with those blue eyes, "V-Vhere have jou been?" He asked confused and shocked "it's been almost a Jear since I last zaw jou." He said, even thought he didn't show it I could see the pained look in in his eyes. "I'm sorry I've been lately very busy." I said looking down. He sighed and pulled me into a warm embrace, "I've missed jou zo much." He said softly. He ended up taking me to the castle without asking me if i wanted to or not. I saw Gilbert for the first time after a while, he looked mature and his red unique eyes looked wiser. I stood in the door watching him as he spoke to his right hand man about who knows what. "Jour highness, I'm vack." Said Ludwig as he walked past me, I saw a woman run to him and kiss his cheek while holding a baby. "Your-a back." She said with an Italian accent, she almost looked like lovino and feliciano almost too familiar, I was happy to see Ludwig starting his own family happily. Gilbert walked up to him and patted his back after finishing his talk with his man. "Great." He said smiling. I sighed and put my hat on Hiding my hair as I walked as slowly as i could, 'how our uncle would be so proud of them right now if he saw them' I though sadly. I felt my eyes water up a bit I still haven't forgiven myself from abandoning them. As I was walking I heard footsteps walking slowly behind me, "(Y/N)?" Gilbert asked almost shocked. I don't stop and continued walking, wiping my tears I didn't want my brother to see how weak is become. "(Y/N) is zhat jou?" He asked grabbing my wrist. My eyes widened as a single tear fell rolling slowly down my cheek. I wiped it and turned around slowly to see Gilbert's widened surprised expression. I smiled "It's good to see you Gilbert." I said kneeling and kissing his hand just like everyone else would do. "Don't do zhat jou are a princess of Zhis kingdom." He said lifting me up. He hugged me tightly and I could feel his smile. "I've missed you so much brother." I said hugging him back, "But I have terrible news to tell you, I'm sorry." I said letting another tear fall from my eyes, he parted and wiped the tear with his thumb. "I'm glad to see you finally expressing jour heart out." He said kissing my forehead gently. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but cry more as I hid my face in his chest. "I-I'm sorry for becoming W-Weak." I said stuttering. "Your not weak you're the strongest person I've met, crying Is a step of showing people just how strong your becoming by being yourself." He said patting my head gently, I wiped my eyes desperately as he stayed by my side. "Come let's go zo my office and speak zhere." He said leading me to his office. "Our uncle died and his wife did too, leaving Charles their son." I said looking down "I-I could have saved them." I mumbled blinking the tears away. "A-Arthur" my eyes widened, I was shaking a little now and the tears where threatening to spill I looked up to keep the tears in my eyes. "A-Arthur was...was killed by the same man who killed- who killed our uncle." I said clenching my fist. My brother hugged me again patting me back, "I'm sorry." He said wiping the tears away. "The last thing he gave me was an engagement ring." I said smiling sadly as I Rose my hand up to show him. His eyes widened and he looks at it almost denying it, "This can't be, he is supposed To ask your hand not just decided." He mumbled making me confused for not being able to hear him. "A-As long as jour happy." He said looking away making me feel a little worried about that answer of his.