~Chapter 59~ Has some Sexual content~

~Read at own risk this has adultery stuff!~

~time skip to about an hour~Antonios point of view~

She was a great dancer, her body moved to the rhythm of the beat. She was like a beautiful rose i decided to cheer also because she was truly something to see. I could see the king all the way at the end of the bar sitting down surrounded by about many guards and their were also guards outside. One of the guards came in running and i moved only a tad closer to him to hear,it was hard to move through the many men and women who were cheering at (y/n)'s dancing. "My king, we have caught some suspicious actions in the kingdom about 6 of our guards are down in the castle it might be an intruder." said the man, the king looked at (y/n) with sparks in his eyes, he didn't want to leave i could tell, i looked at (y/n) who was bowing at her cheering audience, she looked at me and i mouthed the situation she understood and i hoped she had a plan to keep the king here until they were able to escape. She stood straight in the middle of the stage, the king was standing up ready to leave, the music began again and she moved even more intensely and with more passion, she stepped out of the stage and the crowd made a path for her as she danced in the opened path while also moving. She stopped in front of the king who stood their frozen, she winked at him and began dancing in the open space the crowd gave her, the crowd went even louder when she began to sing a song with the rhythm of the beat, she grabbed the kings shoulders and sat him back down as she continued singing, "More dancing!" shouted someone from the now extremely full bar, she smiled and continued dancing and singing while making herself outside of the bar, everyone ran out to the open streets and watched her in the middle as she sang and danced with the band in a corner playing louder and with more passion the king also followed and watched her amazed, she was a beautiful singer and dancer that even i forgot what we were here for. She was doing a good job in distracting the people and king, everyone began to cheer and clap to the rhythm of the beat and so did i . After the song and dance the whole street was loud even people from their windows were cheering. She vowed and vowed while panting, the moons light was shining at her from above the sky and the stars made the scene more beautiful, her eyes were bright and full of life. I sighed and locked up what was taking them so long? Everyone went back inside the bar for a drink  and talking about how amazing she was and her hair while (y/n) took a quick break, i walked up to her and smiled at her, "You were Maravilloso (Marvelous) " i said giving her a tight hug, after that she looked up at the sky, "What's taking them so long?" she mumbled she sighed and looked at me, "What a beautiful young lady you are." said a strange voice we both looked to the bar and saw the king. He came up to (y/n) and kissed her hand, "Is he your partner or lover?" he asked looking at me up and down, We both began sweating well (y/n) began sweating more than before, "No your highness he's is my.." she paused and looked at me for answers, "She is my dear friend." i said finishing her sentence, he nodded in understanding and smirked , "Where are you from darling?" asked the king as he came closer to (y/n), i looked around for anything when i saw Lovino approche us, i sighed in relief, "Im from the Diamond kingdom." she said taking a quick step backwards, Lovino gestured for me to go over, I looked at (y/n) and she looked to the side and saw lovino she glanced at me and made a slight nod, "I Must excuse myself." i said, the king looked to the side but (y/n) grabbed his face and made him look at her, "Um, How was my performance?" she asked distracting the king. I walked over to lovino "What's taking so long, (y/n) is doing all she can to distract the king but i don't know how long it will last until things begin to take a wrong turn and that perverted king does something."  i said to lovino, "Well everything is done but-a we need you guys to distract him a little longer because We found more supplies and were putting everything in the ship but we have 25 bags filled with-a gold and supplies and it's taking a while because Matthew and Alfred are arguing because-a the american is goofing around so The-a captain sent me to help you guys distract the king more while they fix that problem." he said. i sighed and we both headed back, (y/n) looked a bit uncomfortable as the king was getting closer to her and holding her waist and whispering in her ear some things, "(y/n)!" shouted Lovino excited the king let her go and turned around she sighed in relief and ran to Lovino giving him a hug, His face became completely red when he saw what she was wearing and when she hugged him he became more redder. "Why are you showing your body, your literally wearing nothing!" whispered lovino panicked at (y/n) "I Know but it was the only way to continue the plan." she whispered back. "Well your hair looks good and so do you but maybe you should have asked for clothes that cover you more." whispered lovino she nodded and they both seperated, the king walked over and glared at us while (y/n) gave us a sigh and turned around with a fake smile, "Your highness this is lovino." she said, "Pleasure to meet you, perverted king." said lovino going more quiet in the last part, "What was the last part?" asked the king "Oh nothing." said lovino. After what felt like minutes the king wrapped his arms around (y/n)'s waist and she looked wide eyed, he pulled her closer and: boom i felt my heart stop and my face paled lovino was also shocked and completely went white we both watched terrified, if arthur found out we were definitely going to be food for the sharks. He was kissing her, she had a horrified expression as the king continued, he finally parted their lips and (y/n)'s eyes were wide open. Lovino stepped in and grabbed her, "We have to go." he said about to leave before being stopped by a guard. I was also stopped from going over their by another guard. The king grabbed (y/n) by the wrist and pulled her in, "Your not taking this beauty from me so please take your leave." (y/n) tried pushing the king off but he didn't budge, I began attacking the guard and so did lovino suddenly there was more, the flair went out in the sky causing a kick boom in the sky, We tried to push past but more and more came towards us not letting her go. She headbutted the king and backed up when he groaned in pain, a guard grabbed her arms and  put her arms behind her back , The king got up and rubbed his head in pain, "A rose with thorns huh." he said stepping up to (y/n) she glared at the king as he grabbed a string of hair, "such a beautiful thing." he said, i tried to make my way to her but the guards kept pushing me back, "The hero is here to save the day!" said alfred as he ran towards us and punched one of the guards, Matthew followed behind and he looked upset mumbling curses as he also beat up some guards, feliciano kept hitting them with a white flag, Arthur walked towards us as the king walked towards (y/n) ignoring everything that was going on, He lifted her chin up. she  used her force to throw the guard above her to the king, Arthur rushed up to her stabbing any guard in his way he then picked her up bridal style and whistled to us we all finished our last men and ran towards the ship.

~Arthur's point of view~

I carried her which shocked her, "Hold on tight." i said, she nodded not questioning and wrapped her arms around my Neck, i then whistled and gestured for them to head to the ship, they finished with their last guards and we all made a run for it i held (y/n) a little glad that she was safe but a little upset of how much skin she was showing off to strange and drunken men. We finally all got in the ship and pulled up the anchor and sail making the ship move forwards, the guards stopped following. I let (y/n) down and she moved to the edge and waved goodbye to the many people out there near the edge of the town small wall they all whistled and cheered. she Sighed and made a small smile, she did look beautiful and something in me was telling me to make a move but i held it in. Alfred and Matthew were upset at each other and didn't even look at eachother. Sometimes i wondered how they were even related but i brushed it off for now. I walked to my bedroom where as i was about to close the room (y/n) walked in. "Im so tired, i had to sing and dance and you guys were taking forever and that perverted king was making a move on me yuck." she said leaning on the door as she closed it. "Im sorry love it's just Alfred and Matthew go in an argument because alfred was playing around." i said putting my coat on the coat hanger. "Why are you wearing so little clothes your showing everyone your body." i said a little angered, her eyes opened wide and she tried covering herself with her hands, "Arthur don't look," she said her face turning red. I laughed at her sudden reaction, she sighed and smiled. Her red lips were tempting, i walked over to her and lifted her chin up connecting our lips in a tender passionate kiss. she broke it and grinned, "Your lips are ow a tad red." she said. I smirked "I don't mind it as long as it was your mark." i said, her cheeks went a bit pink and she looked up at my eyes, "I must be the luckiest woman in the world to have met a man like you." she said putting her soft gently hands on my cheeks connecting our foreheads. I smiled and put my hand on hers, "I could say the same thing." i said softly, i pulled her into another kiss and put my hands on her waist pulling her closer. 

~Your point of view~

I felt happy, the kiss became more and more longer. I broke it panting for air, i could stay like this for years and years. He put his lips back in mine deepening the kiss, he tickled me a bit making me gasp in surprise to which he took in advantage and explored my mouth, it shortly turned into a tongue battle and he won surprisingly he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and we continued kissing passionately, something in my heart needed arthur. He locked the door and headed towards the bed putting me gently down, He separated the kiss and we panted, "You do look beautiful with your hair down love." he said softly, i smiled and looked into his green emerald eyes. he began kissing my neck and collarbone softly and slowly, He took his long wavy collar off and rested his head on the crook of my neck. "I want you." he whispered in my ear i felt a small shiver to those words they made my heart beat faster, "Me too." i said softly. He kissed me passionately and at the same time unbuttoned his shirt slowly. I took of the jewelry i had and threw them, His body was not to muscular but he did have abs and a strong chest, he took the thin fabric on my waist off and i took off the sleeves. He took his belt off and pants off . My heart was beating faster than the speed of light. He kissed me slowly and positioned himself at my entrance, he went inside and i felt  a sharp pain sorta as he slowly went inside, i closed my eyes and held onto his shoulders, it was too big. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear "Prepare yourself for the best night of your life." he said seductively. Before i could respond he began thrusting in and out which caused a wave of pleasure to move through my body, he kept moving faster and faster causing the bed too creak, i felt pleasure everywhere and let out moans of pleasure he did the same as our bodys moved in perfect sync. He then went faster and harder which caused me to let it all out, he let his out and we kissed passionately, after a while he laid down besides me covering both of us. I was sweating and panting as was he. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer and i rested my head on his collarbone. "I truly love you so much." he said quietly for me to hear, "I love you too Arthur." i said. I was exhausted and sweaty. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms knowing that i would be safe with him.