~Chapter 33~

I had my guard up I could sense someone's presence. I decided to keep my guard up but to also act normal I didn't want to worry anyone. "Sorry I just thought of the best idea for tomorrow's training." I said smiling at my uncle. He looked suspicious but brushed it off. Zen looked confused, his expression made me burst out in laughter. He started laughing also. After a good laugh we decided to go inside and eat. "Lucy!" I shouted hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back. I was happy to see her. "I guess I should be calling you aunt." I said to her. She smiled i could see a small shade of red. "If you want to, I'd be an honor through." She said. I nodded in agreement and decided to call her 'Aunt'. We all sat down and ate. I keep getting distracted, I knew someone was out there watching but who could it have been. I wasn't going to brush it off, last time I did little Charles almost died and my uncle and aunt almost had a heart attack. I didn't want to worry them like that.  After eating my uncle and aunt stayed in the kitchen cleaning up. Zen was with little Charles playing in the living room. I sat on the chair thinking. "Are you okay?" Asked Zen. I opened my eyes smiled at him. "Just thinking." I said. He nodded but I could still see the look of worry in his eyes. I was tired I felt sleepy. "Uncle talk!" I shouted. That was a way of telling my uncle that something was wrong. We went into his room. "Uncle out side I could feel someone there I have a feeling there not going to stop so sleep with a sword near by, me and Zen will sleep here tonight with little charles just in case."  I said. He nodded in approval and we both headed out. "Zen were going to sleep here tonight if it's okay with you?" I asked. He thought for a moment and nodded. "Little charles!" I shouted. He came running in as fast as lighting. "Yes big sister?!" He shouted in excitment. "Were going to buy some fruit want to come along." I asked. He nodded so quick and so many times I thought his head would fall out. "Well be back." I said while shutting the door. We went walking in town. Everyone looked busy I guess we had visitors. "Isn't that armor heavy?" I asked Zen. "Well it is but eventually you'll get used to it." He said brushing the invisible dust out. "What about when fighting isn't it hard to fight." I asked curiously. "Well it is a little hard to swing immediately but if your smart enough you'll be able to use it to your advantage." He said. I nodded and so did Charles. "Big sister!" Said charles while jumping up and down in excitment. "What is it?" I asked. He pointed at the toy store. We walked over there. "Mama and papa said they'd buy me it when they had the money I can't wait." He said pointing at the silver toy that was a horse with a knight on top. I thought for a moment. "How much?" I asked the toy keeper. "185" he said. I almost completely went white. That was so much and they were planning to afford for this it would take a lot of hard work. "I'll take it." I said. He gave the toy to charles and I handed him a bag of money. He smiled and I waved. Charles was crying I kneeled down to his level. "What's wrong little Charles. " I asked. "I'm so happy you bought me this big sister." He said hugging me by the neck. I patted his back. "Just promise to take care of it." I said ruffling his hair. He nodded and wiped the tears off. We continued to shop. I stopped after I notice a boy and his mother sitting in the streets. There clothes were riped and dirty they looked like they haven't had a shower in years. They boy looked happy trying to cheer up the mother while the mother smiled and hugged him. I felt horrible, here I was having a blast while there's people out here starving not knowing how long their children will be happy. The man at the vegetable stable were they were sitting at kept yelling at them to get out. Calling the mother horrible words. I grabbed zens arms and put them on charles ears. I walked over there and covered my hair. "Leave them alone would you." I said in my most womanly voice. He glared at me and looked me up and down. I could see the fear in his eyes. " the first female pirate." He mumbled. "Come with me." I said to the woman. She quickly got up picked up her boy and followed me. Everyone cleared way for me which made me feel dramatic.  We stopped at an inn and I bought them their on  room obviously with money you can bribe anyone. "Take a shower I'll be back." I said leaving them I asked Zen to stay with them while me and charles went to buy them clothing. We came back with food and clothing. They looked better. "Here so you can feed yourself and your child." I said giving her 3 bags of money that would last them 3 months. They woman wouldn't stop crying on my shoulder and thanking me. "Its nothing really I just don't want to see you sad." I said. She nodded. I felt relieved. We walked back home it was already sunset. "Were back." I said shutting and locking the door. Charles ran into their room and showed them the toy I bought him. "Your a kind person princess I'm glad to be at your service." Said Zen. I smiled and sat down. "Thank you." I said. I was now exhausted I felt weak from so much walking and training this morning was hard. I looked at the moon which shone brighter than any star. "I hope were looking at the same moon." I mumble. Closing my eyes.
~Arthur point of view~
I was enjoying the cold water and the breeze. "Que bien se siente (How good it feels) to be at sea again." Said Antonio patting my back. I smiled and nodded again. "The moon is brighter today." I said. Antonio nodded in agreement and looked at the moon. "You miss her already " he teased. I rolled my eyes. "She's the most wonderful person I've meet she knows me better than I do and knows how to make me better." I mumbled. I whistled aloud. Antonio covered his ears. I waited two long minutes and finally saw the eagle. She sat on my shoulder and I handed her the note. "Thank you." I said as she flew off into the moon. I went back to my head quarters and started marking our destinations. "Okay start heading towards our destination." I said to Antonio as he steered the wheel at ease.
~Back to you~
I went back inside and went to put Charles to bed. He sleeped in the middle of me and Zen. I closed my eyes "goodnight zen." I said. I opened my eyes to a strange noise I heard. I looked to my side and saw Charles crying. "What's wrong." I asked. He looked at me with those hazel eyes filled with tears. "I had a bad dream." He said. I took him in my arms and carried him to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He drank and we sat on the couch. "The nightmare was you being caught because off me I was in trouble and you came to rescue me but they caught you and took you far away." He said softly. I smiled "don't worry I won't let then seperate us for long I'll break free and come and see you." I said reassuring him. He nodded and crawled in to my arms. He fell asleep and I walked back to bed and put him down. I looked out the window. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to avoid that happening." I mumbled. I couldn't sleep anymore. So I just kept my eyes closed. I opened then again to see my eagle fly towards the house. I ran outside and she sat on shoulder giving me a note. She then flew away. I sat down on the grass and looked up.