~ Chapter 20~

" Hey kuro?" I say while turning to him. " yes?" He said a little curious. "Do you know how to get back to town?" I ask I little embarrassed that I don't know my own kingdom. He then looked at me and smiled. " how does a princess not know her own kingdom?." He said. I could tell he was trying not to be serious. " I haven't been here for a while, besides it's not like I was aloud outside the gates." I said as I looked at the water. " let's go then." He said standing up and holding a hand out for me. I grabbed it and he helped me up. As I followed him through the woods I felt like someone was watching us. " Kuro do you feel like someone's watching us?" I asked while getting closer to him. I didn't have any weapons and if there was many I couldn't fight them and beat them only if raged out i would probably be able to win. I looked around and made sure nothing was strange. " don't worry princess I'll protect you the best I can." He said while gripping his katana. I held onto his free hand he then stopped. "Princess are you afraid?" He asked while turning to look at me. I was embarrassed i didn't want to admit I was scared I stood up as straight as I could and turned my head. "Of course not I just don't want to get left behind." I pouted. He then smiled and held on to my hand. " I'll walk slower." He said as he continued walking. I felt something coming up to me. I turned around immediately and saw nothing i stopped walking and looked around. Kuro stopped walking and looked at me confused. As he was about to talk I covered his mouth. " I think someone's following us." I said uncovering his mouth. I grabbed a wooden stick that was lying in the ground around us. " let's walk faster then." Said kuro holding my hand and walking faster. I followed along still in defence mode. As we were almost out of the forest we heard a scream, we then ran to were the sound was coming from. I felt like something bad was going to happen my gut kept telling me not to go but my instincts told me to save whoever is in trouble. Kuro was running faster and I soon lost hold and sight of him. My body still hurt from jumping into that Bush the cuts I had were stopping me from running at max speed. As I stopped I listened to see if I could hear the screams. They stopped maybe kuro got there in time and saved them. That made me relax, I soon started walking straight to were I thought kuro went. " I'm lost aren't i." I said to myself. "Princess is that you?" I heard a voice say I quickly raised the stick up and turned around. I saw a shocked Antonio behind me. " Thank goodness I thought I was alone." He said with a sigh of relief. " Antonio what are you doing in the forest." I asked lowering my new weapon. " I heard a scream and I ran towards it but it stopped and I ended up here lost." He said rubbing the back of his neck. " what are you doing here are you lost too?" He asked looking at me. " yea I was with kuro and we also heard the screams so we ran towards it but I ended up losing him halfway through." I said brushing my hair back. " did you get in a cat fight your vestido (dress) is ripped and you have cuts in your legs and arms." He said looking at my cuts that I had. " that's the least of out worries, we have to find a way out before the sun sets." I said tying my hair in a pony tail with the ribbon I had around my collar. I then looked around to see if there was a clue or something to help us get out. " Prince Allistor gave you these didn't he." Said Antonio with an annoyed voice as he came closer to me. I forgot about the hickeys he gave me, I quickly covered my neck with my free hand and turned around. " That's not important if we don't get out before noon we both will be in great trouble with my father the king." I said while walking forwards. " here use this." Said Antonio as he gave me a ribbon that held on to his collar. " Thank you." I said wrapping it around my collar. " just make sure that Arthur doesn't find out, He would try to kill Allistor and end up being killed for trying." He said as he walked in front of me. Did Allistor hate Arthur that much that he hurts him that bad I thought while following Antonio. He then sprinted and I followed along jogging. " Gracias a dios! ( Thank god) were out of the forest!" He shouted. I laughed and also cheered that we made out alive. I then Looked around for kuro and found him sitting on the concrete sidewalk. I walked towards him. " Kuro thanks for leaving me behind." I said jokingly as I sat by him. He then turned to me and smiled. " I'm sorry." He said. He looked confused like he was trying to put puzzle pieces together. " what wrong?" I asked. " The screams stopped I asked around town and nobody heard any screams." He said. Are we going insane or was it a trap how where we the only ones to hear the scream. " Antonio also got lost in the forest because of the screams." I said. He then turned to look at Antonio who was sitting besides me. He also looked confused now. " go to mylet's uncle's house and see if he knows anything." I said as I stood up. They both then followed me to my uncle's house. I went inside as quiet as I could and told kuro,and Antonio to sit in the living room. As I was walking around the house I stopped in front of my uncle's room door. I heard lucy making strange noises. Then kuro came towards me quietly and stood besides me. We both looked at each other confused. Why was lucy making those strange noises. I slammed open the door. My eyes widened kuro also had his eyes opened wide. Kuros face went from his normal skin color to an extreme shade of red and so did mine. My uncle and lucy were both naked under the sheets my uncle was on top of lucy and they're clothes were scattered around the room. We stood there frozen they were both looking at us blushing madly and we were looking at them in shock. It felt like hours had passed. Kuro covered my eyes and slammed the door shut. I couldn't move I was frozen I didn't want to see a sight like that ever again that picture was stuck in my head for centuries. I then slammed my head in kuros chest I felt like my face was going to burn, it was so red you could've confused me for a tomatoes head. Kuro then wrapped his arms around me I could tell he also couldn't remove that image out of his head. He then sat down and I sat too still buried in his chest. I could feel kuros heart beat It felt like it was going to explode from how fast it was beating. We were both going to have nightmares of what we just saw great.