~Chapter 35~

~Your point of view~
It was 6 in the morning my watch finally came in handy. The girls were all huddled together for warmth. I took of my coat and covered them with that. They stopped shaking. I stood up and pace around back and forth. The door opened revealing melody. I ignored her and kept pacing. She went to one of the girls and grabbed her by the wrist. The girl screamed in horror while the rest of the hugged my coat and eachother for protection. I grabbed melody by the wrist and glared at her. "Touch them and I'll teach you another lesson." I said. She looked terrified and let the girl go. She rushed out. The girls hugged me all at once. I felt tired and stressed but warm. "Thank you so much." Said the girl who was about to be hit. I smiled at them and told them to go back to sleep. They did and I started thinking again. The man with the honey brown eyes came towards me. He had a blank look. "My name's leon." He said.  " (FN) (l/n)." I said not making eye contact. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me from pacing. I looked at him he kissed me again I didn't react I didn't care wether he kissed me or not as long as he didn't hurt anyone. I kissed back but it had no meaning to it. He parted our lips and twirled a piece of my (l/s) blue locks around his index finger. "The first time I heard about you I thought you were amazing for proving to everyone the power of a woman." He said. I didn't want to giving in to his word but I was a sucker for being admired and praised. "Thank you." I said. He looked at the girls and my coat. "You gave them that?" He asked. "Why are you keeping them here." I asked. He looked at me. "They betrayed me, and my people." He said coldly. "What did they do?" I asked. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "They used me for my power and betrayed everyone when they had what they wanted." He said. They didn't seem like that, I didn't believe him but I nodded. "Come with me." He said grabbing me by the wrist. I followed along not really wanting to. We ended up in a room. I looked around and saw something I truly didn't expect. "Matthias!" I shouted as I rushed over to him. He was sitting in a chair tied up. He looked up and looked surprised. "What are you doing here (y/n) Get out." He said panicked. I gave him a hug which didn't look suspicious. I then turned to look at Leon. "What are you going to do to him?" I asked. He came up to me and grabbed my wrist. "Just keeping him." He said. I looked at Matthias  "Don't worry Matthias I'm in safe hands." I said. He looked angered but sighed. We left the room and walked to another room. Emil came running towards me and hugged me I hugged back. What where they doing here and what was Leon planing to do with them. "I'm glad to see you (y/n)" he said. He looked calmed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me . "Our ship crashed here thanks to Matthias and Leon offered us a place to stay here, but Matthias fought him and we needed up tying him up in a chair." He said I felt relieved they were here on their own will. "What about you why are you here?" He asked. I was about to tell him but was interupeted by Leon covering my mouth. I decide to not tell them they would probably worry too much and end up getting in trouble. We walked back to our the room I was in before. The girls were awake looking like dead zombies. They turned to look at Leon and they put their head down ashamed. I walked out from behind Leon and they came towards me hugging me. Leon left the room. "Hey guys." I said. They smiled and started chatting. I looked up and saw the little cell window. If I used all my strength I could probably get these girls out. "You have to have super strength to be able to break it." Said one if the girls. "What's your name." I asked not making eye contact. "I'm Eliza, the Brunette is leslie,the blond is  daisy,and the one with auburn hair is sally." She said. I nodded. "Well girls I'm an exception I am stronger than I look." I said. I jumped up grabbing two poles and I pulled. I put my legs on the wall for support. I pulled 'if I can take this girls out i can save them from being mistreated' I thought. It wasn't helping. Suddenly I stopped, i remembered the promise I made to Charles that I'd come back as fast as possible. I pulled with all the strength I had and the 2 silver poles were out making me fall to the ground hard. I groaned in pain and stood up. The girls came towards me and looked surprised. "Your amazing didn't that hurt I would have cried and screamed." Said Eliza. I gave her a small smile. "I've been through worse." I said standing up. I gently put the two poles down and jumped back up to get the other 2. After finally getting them out i did a back flip gracefully falling to my feet unharmed. The girls clapped and I bowed. We all started laughing. I picked up Sally first she was more heavier than the rest. "I'm heavy no one has been able to carry me by themselves." She said. I smiled as I made her sit on my shoulder. "To help someone in need feelings give you strength." I said. I walked towards the one opened space. "Climb out and hide okay." I said to her. She nodded and did what she was told. I did the same for the other three. I jumped up and slid through the opening. They all hugged me while sobbing. I felt happy. "Grab each other hand and don't let go." I said. They grabbed their hands and I held on to Eliza and Leslie. We walked through the forest. As I saw a light I rushed more. I saw the castle in the distance. I told them to go to castle. "How are we going to get inside?" Asked Eliza.  I gave them my ring which had my emblem on it. "Show them and tell them that the princess has sent you there for aid." I said. "You're a princess?" Asked Eliza surprised. I nodded and her eyes finally had full life In them. They tackled me In a tight hug. They cried and I comforted them. I heard someone from behind me i quickly got up. "Show yourself." I said. Out of nowhere 3 men came out. They girls hid behind me. I wanted to tell them to run but they wouldn't go. I looked at the men they each had a sword and a gun in their boots. "I'm busy so if you wouldn't mind." I said turning back to the girls. The man on the left lunged at me. I dodge his swung. He looked at me and then made another swing making a small cut on my shoulder. The other two also attacked me. I grabbed the man's wrist and snapped it with both my hands causing him to scream and fall in pain. I then grabbed his sword and blocked both of their swords from hitting me. The man on the right grabbed Sally and was about to stab her. I swinged my sword to the left slicing his throaght, the other man swung at me but I wasn't able to block it with my sword so I grabbed it with my bare hands. It hurt like hell but I kept it in. I stabbed the man in the stomach. I went deep causing the end of my sword to come out from his back. He fell to his knees and dropped his sword I slowly got the sword out making him fall in front of me. The blood in my veins began blood lusting again. I fell to my knees trying to fight the exitment and lusting. Elizabeth came up to me snapping me out of it. She looked at me and had tears in her eyes. "I'm going to tell this story to everyone, you didn't cry or scream but you fought for us thank you so much princess." She said hugging me. I cupped her cheeks and gave her a smiled. I left a small blood mark on her cheek. "Go you guys take care, tell the king where I'm at and tell him the story of tonight to calm him down." I said. They nodded and ran through the forest all the way to my castle. I wanted to go but if I left the spies were surely just going to catch me again. I went back to the place, I slid through the small hole. I felt alone but I still felt happy I layed in the bed. I cleaned my wounds and wrapped a bandages around it.
~Eliza point of view~
After a few hours we finally got to the town  we ran through the busy streets and we saw   guards everywhere through town. They looked serious. One of them had golden armor and a purple cape. I obviously knew that was the king so I headed to him. He looked down at us and saw the blood on my cheek. "What happened zo zou?" He asked. I grabbed his hand. "We need to talk your highness please." I begged. He sighed, he looked like he hasn't slept in days and stressed out. He made four guards carry us on their horses all the way to the castle. When we finally got there he got out of his horse and the guards left. The maids took a hold of each on of us. I didn't let them "I need to speak to the king in private." I stated no letting them take me. The other maids took sally,leslie,and daisy. The king turned around and looked at me, I quickly showed him the ring that (y/n) had given me. His eyes widened and he gestured for the maid yo leave us. She closed the door. "Where zid zou get zhat ring from?" He asked. "The girl with the blue hair she said she was the princess and to come her for aid." I said. He looked mad, I got shivers down my spine. "Why zid zou leave her zhere?!" He shouted I was terrified to speak. "She broke the four poles and hurt her back she carried us out thought the small opening and we ran to the town. 3 men appeared and (y/n) broke one of their wrist because the made a small cut on her shoulder, the other one she slid his throaght, and the 3rd one she stabbed him. She has a small cut in her hand due to saving Sally from getting stabbed and herself. She made us go and touched my cheek with her blooded hand, she hurt herself just to save us and went back." I said I was sobbing I couldn't help it no one has been kind to help us escape even the former people who had been kidnapped only cared about themselves and never helped us. The king started crying. "She said that there s is spys everywhere and if she eascaped they'll just hurt the people she cares for and just kidnap her again." I said. He looked at me and left the room. I got out and let the maid from before take me.
~Arthur point of view~
When we finally got to the diamond kingdom I was glad it only took us a few hours and not days. I got out immediately not tying up the ship. I ran to the castle and past the guards. I burst in only to bump into the kings hard cold armor. "Kirkland." He said sounding relieved. "Where was the last place they saw her?" I asked. "I have an idea." He said grabbing me by the wrist leading me to a room. He burst inside and there was a girl she was probably in her mid 20s. "Where was zhe?" Asked the king coldly. "5 hours away from here, look for the Hong Kong flag and she'll be there." Said the girl. I didn't question how she knew or who she was. But the Hong Kong flower was from a gang I knew too well. "King were going to need your best fighters, these people are stronger than they look." I said "Your sister can destroy them but there probably using spies to hurt the people she's closest to just to keep her down." I said the king nodded and we both ran out of the room. The king went into the military station and 35 men came out. I went for my crew this wasn't the first time we fought them so my men were not new to their fighting ways. We all went deep into the forest and looked for the flag.