~Chapter 52~

~With Mathias~

We were about to go to plan until Emil grabbed my sleeve. "What can i do?" he asked. I thought for a moment. "We can't put you in danger Emil your the youngest out of all of this you deserve to enjoy your life to the fullest besides i doubt lukas will ever let you be in danger." i said. He looked frustrated i was about to leave when he grabbed me again but this time Lukas came and grabbed Emil by the shoulders. "Little brother (y/n) is past your level i don't want you to be hurt she's capable of breaking bones in the state she is please understand." he said seriously. emil looked at lukas in disbelief. lukas grabbed my wrist and we headed towards her. Tino was holding her on they were pretty good, The only issue was that (y/n) was blindfolded with a tightly tied scarf. "How did this happen?" i asked. "While i was distracting her i grabbed berwalds scarf and decided to blindfold her while you guys solved your problem." he said smiling. i nodded in understanding, She was looking around while trying to untie the scarf. i sighed and looked at a surprised and scared yao. He began to smirk and laugh, Lukas and emil glared at him with their indigo eyes. I starred confused and tino was staying alert. "The drink i gave her, That was more like a potion to make her blood lusting side take over her, it makes her give in to the lust  so i'll go grab a chair to watch the real show begin because this is the real her she gave in to thought of satisfaction she has so she will do it without refusing." he said going inside one of the buildings and bringing out a chair. I Gritted my teeth he used some spell or whatever to convince (y/n) that killing and being powerful was the best, the worst part is that she gave in. We all looked at her as she took of the un tied scarf. Her eyes had life again that meant anything she did was on purpose, more like she was hypnotized. She grinned like a maniac and launched at tino in the blink of an eye. next thing i knew he was pinned down with (y/n) ready to stab him. Lukas rushed over and stopped the sword from touching tino's chest with his own sword. I watched in disbelief of what as happening. I didn't want to hurt her, this wasn't her fault. I dropped my axe and fell to my knees, why was (y/n) doing this why did she give in? i was so confused. Lukas and tino were both attacking and blocking (y/n) but they could barely keep up with her sudden change in speed and strength. Emil looked at them in disbelief,confusion,and anger. He glared at yao, out of nowhere he began walking towards yao and was choking him. I was surprised at first no one would expect that from small tiny emil. "Y-you this is all your fault, y-you'll pay for this!" he said shouting. "H-Hel-p M- me!" shouted yao looking directly at (y/n). she looked at him, she then hit tino in the stomach making him fall to his knees while clutching his stomach in pain and hit Lukas in the head also making him fall on his knees and rub his head in pain. she glanced at Yao and emil, emil stopped but still kept his hands there. "You want me to help you, why should i?" she said smirking. Yao looked at her in disbelief of the monster he just unleashed. She walked towards the edge of the town where the ships were placed. "Im taking over your crew yao, you guys can do what you wish this wasn't my fight in the beginning." she said. We all watched her as she got on the boat and as it sailed away. We need to find arthur to help us. Emil fell to his knees and looked away, he had tears in the corner of his eyes and his hands were still on yao's neck. Lukas stood up after a while and so did tino, he carried berwald and looked at Emil in sympathy. I did to as i watched lukas try to comfort him but being pushed away. emil stood up still not letting lukas touch him. Yao ran away and left to who knows where. Emil began crying and pushing lukas away, i could see the pain and worriedness in those dark indigo eyes of lukas. Finally after a brother fight emil let lukas give him a hug. I was now worried for (y/n) what was going to happen and who was going to stop her now, how could we even stop her? 

~Month's later~

~Your point of view~

It wasn't making sense, i had a short temper and i felt insane. I guess that's what happens when you have power, I gave in to the thought of having everyone bow to me in fear but why? I'm forgetting so many stuff, like the feeling of sadness or sympathy. I don't care who i kill or why i did it,now i just do it for fun and sometimes i can't stop. I never cry for anyone, my crew says im heartless. I don't care what they say because their nothing but people who stir my ship, i usually get this image of Arthur and my brother and everyone i used to hold close which is what's driving me insane. I looked at the maps for our next destination, it was somewhere near the atlantic ocean i think. I headed outside and told the steer man our coordinates and destinations. After that i looked out at sea for any ships approaching us, the last time i killed was a week ago but now i feel bored and i want something to entertain me so an enemy ship would be nice. The bracelet of the ocean i haven't used because it looks better as just a bracelet. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, i felt relaxed. I could hear the waves hit the sides of the boats and the seagulls flying above, i could also hear the steady movements of the wind blowing past. It felt like this was the first time i ever felt this relaxed, as i was enjoying my time a sudden image came out in my head. It was of little charles and his smiling face. I opened my eyes immediately and felt angry, i don't know why i just felt angry at myself. I began kicking barrels as i walked to my headquarters. I began throwing books and clearing my desk by throwing the papers on the ground. After my small tantrum i picked up the chair i kicked and sat on it laying my head on the desk that now had nothing. Why was i so angry, i sighed and went to my bed. I felt tired out of nowhere. I layed down on the soft bed and closed my eyes, sleeping always helped me with my anger issues i know had.