~Chapter 18~ *has some adult stuff*

" we still can't do this Allistor were not married yet." I said as I got up from the bed and putting my black ribbon around my neck back to a bow. " we can do this there s no rule that says an engaged couple can't have sex." He said so calmly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to come up with another excuse but. Nothing came up i can't hurt him what am I to Do now? He then sat me on his lap and started groping my breast. It felt strange I didn't hate it but I didn't like it. As he started kissing my neck he completely removed my night gown. My undergarments and skin were showing he then laid me In the bed as he closed the curtains and locked the door. I covered myself with the covers. " this is your first time isn't, I'm glad I'm the first person you do this with lass ." He whispered in my ear, I could feel him smirking as he said that. As he lifted his head up his eyes were filled with desire and happiness but a little bit of passion. He then started removing his blouse. He had a muscular body and a a scar in his back his skin looked soft and smooth. He started kissing my chest,down to my stomach, and then I sat up. "where do.you think your going?" I asked as my face turned red of embarrassment. He then smirked and started to remove his pants and was in his undergarment. I looked at him up and down with a shocked face. As he came closer to me I felt frozen I couldn't move I closed my eyes only to have a strange pleasant feeling. I opened my eyes slowly to find his finger inside me. He started thrusting it in and out as he put two more fingers inside. I covered my mouth to stop myself from letting strange noises come out. He then started thrusting in faster. I felt more and more pleasure as he then started kissing my neck i wanted to stop him but my body was weak. He Then stopped i looked at him wondering if he was done and if i could just leave know. But he laid me down and put his manhood inside of me which made me feel a little bit of pain but not to bad. I looked at him wondering what he was gonna do "I'm going to make you feel good." He said in a seductive voice which made me feel scared. I covered my mouth as he started thrusting into me it felt good but I wasn't going to tell him. All you could hear was the creaking of the bed, his groans and My Muffled Moans. He stopped and grabbed my wrist and pinned them on top of my head. I looked at him and he smirked. He started moving faster than before. I was moaning loud which made me scared of someone hearing me, but I couldn't stop. He then hit a certain spot inside me which made me moan even louder than before. He smiled and hit that certain spot harder and moved even faster. Suddenly I felt something come out of me. I blushed and closed my eyes. He started moving even faster than lighting and then slowly removed himself from me. He kissed me and laid down next to me covering himself and me.
" we don't speak about this with anyone or even mention it ever again." I said as I looked at the window. " if my princess wishes I shall not speak." He said jokingly. He then took out a cigar from the drawer next to him and lit it up. " turn around I'm going to change." I said. He turned his head to face the door as I put my clothes on I felt sweaty and gross. " I'm going to take a bath." I said as I headed towards the door. " I'll see you later." He said as I shut the door. I started walking to my room but my legs felt weak and I kept stumbling down the halls. As I opened the door I saw my brother Gilbert sitting in the bed reading the book he read to me as a child. I walked up to him and smiled at him. " zou look za tired." He said as he looked up at me. I looked down rememberingwhat happened. " I'm going to take a bath." I said as I walked towards the bathroom. I sat near the door. Why did I do it I should have just never got out of bed In the first place. I stood back and turned the knob for the water to come out. As I watched the water come out it reminded me of the ocean. I felt better after the bath. I walked out to see my brother and Arthur speaking. They turned around and looked at me. "Hello Arthur." I said as I walked towards them. " (y/n) I'm happy to see you." He said as he looked at me. I felt my heart beating at a faster pace. "what were you two talking about?" I asked as I looked at my brother. He turned at me with an angered face. "Why didn't zou fight zim!" He shouted as he slammed the door on Arthur. "what are you talking about." I asked as I stepped back a little. He grabbed my shoulders and looked even more  angered. " zou let zim touch zou and you didn't even try zo fight zim." He said as he gripped my shoulders tighter. I looked down " who told you something like that." I asked pretending to be confused. " The maidz zaid zhe heard it zall.!" He said as he pushed me. " I didn't want to start a war or disobey you!" I said as I shouted at him.
" you Bastard you should be greatful I did this for you and my kingdom, the only one to blame for this is you and this damn kingdom!" I shouted at him angered. He had tears in his eyes which made my heart break but I tried to not feel bad. I hated being wrong. He glared at me with tears in his eyes " zour right I shouldz have juzt let you hit zim without mentioning zhe ztarting of ze war." He said as he feel to his knees. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, the tears were there but they didn't fall down. I ran out of the room. As I was running I kept falling but I just stood back up and started running again. I opened the doors to the castle entrance. I ran to the garden. I ran all the way to my secret garden where only I knew the way to and I fell to my knees catching my breath. I sighed "You coward." I said to myself while covering my eyes with my hands. I then felt someone's arms around me. I looked up at and saw Arthur hugging me while catching his breath. I hugged him back. Feeling slightly better It felt warm. " Arthur." I said in a quiet voice. " I'm here now ( y/n)." He said as he rested his chin on my head.
~{Re wrote chapter}~