~ Chapter 21~

As we sat there I started to remember things I didn't want to remember. Me and Allistor did the same thing, but I didn't want to remember I wanted to forget it. I looked up at Kuro who was still flustered. Then the door behind us opened. My uncle stood there looking at us. I covered my face with my hands and buried my head back in Kuros chest. His heartbeat began to beat faster. He then wrapped one of his hands in my waist and the other hand he used to pat my head. My uncle then grabbed my wrist and glared at Kuro who looked confused. "I don't want you touching her like that ever again." He said as he looked down at kuro. "Uncle you misunderstood he was trying to help me calm down from what we just saw you do." I said quietly still nervous to talk to them after the incident. He then let me go as I stood in front of him his eyes opened in shock. "What happened you have cuts all over you and your clothes are riped." He said grabbing my shoulder. I then grabbed his hand and sat in the sofa across from Antonio who looked nervous. I introduced them to each other and then turned to my uncle. " Well you see what happened is that." I stopped were should I start if I told him I was arguing with Gilbert he was going to ask why, if I told him I ran away from Ludwig for not wanting to apologyze he would ask why I needed to apologyze. I didn't know what to say. I looked down, what am I going to tell him then. " what happened?" He demanded. I didn't want anyone to find out what happened between me and Allistor.  I then ran out of the house and Antonio and kuro and my uncle followed. I had no where to go. I then saw Alfred and Matthew walking and I ran towards Matthew  and opened his large jacket and went inside I told him to button up and he did. The. I heard Antonio " have you seen where (f/n) went?" He asked. "No dude but we saw her running back over that way." Said Alfred. "Yea I think she went back to the castle." Said Matthew I could hear his heart beat it felt nice and warm. "Gracias ( Thank you)" said Antonio I could here them all run away. I then peeked my head out. I then hugged Matthew still I side of his jacket " Thank you so much" I said. He blushed and smiled i could feel his heart beat accelerate. "Your welcome." He said. "Dude Why were you running from them anyway?" Asked Alfred. I then got out of Matthew jacket. "Its a long story." I said. I then waved goodbye to them and walked to the castle. It was noon and the sunset looked beautiful. I was in the entrance of the castle I took a deep breath prepared for whatever was coming at me. I opened the gates only to find Allistor and Arthur. Arthur had a bandage around his hands. "Your safe we've been looking for you all over the city, we thought you escaped again" said Allistor as he hugged me. I hugged him back. "I'm safe." I said. He then let me go. I looked up at him. Allistor has changes so much from when we were little. He seemed more mature and he now smoked. I smiled at him and then looked at Arthur who smiled at me. Then Allistor grabbed my chin and kissed me. I kissed back so he wouldn't let his anger out on Arthur. I then broke the kiss. I didn't like how he kissed me he would always make me run out of breath. Everything started getting blurry. Great my injuries got worse I was bleeding again. I started walking towards my room and I took one of the maids. As I was walking Ludwig was there he looked Relieved and Angry. As he was walking closer to me my vision kept getting worse. I stood straight as possible. "Take me to Gilbert's room I'm ready to apologize." I said forcing my legs to stand straight. As we walked to his room I opened the door. The room was dark all I could see was Gilbert's body shape in the bed. He looked dead.  "Are  zou okay zour bleezing." Said Ludwig. I turned to look at him. "I'm fine." I lied I felt pain all over my body and I was forcing myself to not pass out or to not fall to my knees. I walked inside the room and shut the door behind me. Gilbert stood up and looked at me his eyes were red and swollen from crying and rubbing his eyes. His beautiful violet red eyes filled with tears. As I walked towards him he walked towards me with a worried expression. "Whatz happened zo you zour bleezing and zweating zour pale." He said with a worried expression I smiled at him. He let the tears roll down his cheeks. I came close to him gently wiping the tears from his cheeks. I then hugged him he hugged me back. I  felt dizzy and the last thing I saw was the the moon rising up.
"(Y/n)!" I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head to Gilbert who had a river falling from his eyes. "(Y/n) I zhought zou died zou hugged me and when I broke za hug you fell zo zhe ground and didn't wake up. It's been 4 days and we all thought you were dead" he said as he kissed my forehead while letting more tears fall from his eyes. 4 day I've been out for 4 day how was I bleeding that bad. I stood up and then my brother wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I patted his head and smiled. But it was all an act I felt like I was going to cry for making people worry this much for me. They must have all felt a great pain from thinking i was dead. I then kissed my brother in the cheek. "I'm alive do th worry I won't ever leave you." I said. He then held my hand and smiled. We. Both then walked to the door and as I got out i saw Ludwig his eyes were red he looked a little more thin and he had bags under his eyes like he hasn't sleeped in days. He hugged me and started crying. I hugged him and he closed his eyes. I asked the maids if they could put him in a bed, He needed to rest. I felt a knife through my heart where they that worried about me. I then held my brothers arm tighter. "I'm sorry for making you worry like this." I said. We then started walking around the hallways and I saw Arthur. His eyes filled with tears and he ran towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me I hugged him back. He started sobbing and I kissed him in the cheek wiping away his tears as he smiled and blushed. "I'm glad your alive love" he said hugging me one more time. I then started walking. There he was lovino and Feliciano were sitting near the hallway window they looked depressed even there curls were wrinkled. I ran up to them and hugged them both they hugged me back. Feliciano was crying like a baby and lovino was sobbing quietly. There curls began to wiggle like little dog tails. I laughed and they smiled and laughed also. I was happy to see them again. As I was kept walking down the halls Gilbert followed. I then felt arms wrapped around my waist i turned my head to find Allistor. He buried his face in my neck and hugged me so tight I felt I was going to die. He then let go and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I looked at Gilbert who was glaring daggers at Allistor. We then walked by my father's  throne as I was about to enter Gilbert stopped me. I turned around he looked at me with  sadness in his eyes. "(Y/n) our father died zwo days ago." .