~Chapter 65~

~Your point of view~
I woke up unable to breath I opened my eyes and swam up, as I reached the top I saw the gray skies and the waves going violently. 'Panic'. I looked around and saw the ship moving side to side as the waves hit it violently, I looked around and saw they were calling out my name worried and panicked. I went underwater before taking a deep breath I looked around and saw nothing but darkness, I went back up and swam to the ship, I climbed a rope that was sticking out on the side of the ship and I was thrown as the waves hit the ship to the left making me hit my shoulder on the edge of the ship rather harshly. I groaned a bit as I stood up I saw that everyone had a rope tied to their waist stopping them before they fell off the ship. I was worried and looked around, "Where's Charles?!" I shouted as I looked around, they looked around and Alexander pointed to the door in Charles room. I walked over holding on to the rail as I walked towards it, I opened the door and shut it quickly I looked and saw Charles by the wall with eyes closed he was shaking and a little scared as the crayons and pictures were rolling through the floor. He glanced at me eyes wide as he extended his hand out trying to reach me but his body wouldn't budge to stand up, "B-Big S-Sister I-I'm s-scared." He said stuttering, the ship moved to the left violently and threw me with it I landed with my back and my breath was cut short as I tried to breath. I was finally able to breath after pounding my chest lightly, I moved my hand and pushed Charles closer to me as I cradled his small body he looked up at me as I kissed his forehead "B-Big sister you're so C-Cold." He said.Annoyance. I tied the rope around his waist and headed out as I wrapped the sheets and covers around him to avoid his body getting to injured if the ship moved worse by the time. I walked out and held on to the rail as I walked towards the water, "How are we gonna get out of this one?" I asked looking around, "Extend your hand and try to force the water to stop if your able to do that the water will trust you depending on how you handle the situation." Said Arthur, I nodded in understanding and closed my eyes, I felt the cold water hit me as I held tighter to avoid being thrown across deck. "(Y/n)! Are you insane your going to drown!" Shouted Kuro as he held my wrist, I ignored him for know I extended my hand and closed my eyes furrowing my eyebrows not sure of what to do exactly. I opened my eyes and the ship moved down I looked at Kuro who seemed to look horrified I'm guessing he knew what I was planning. I removed his hand and jumped in the water, I felt the hard waves almost move me but for some reason it was calmer around me. I brushed it off and swam to the underwater kingdom where I found the crown their had to be an answer to this issue, as I swam I saw everything In more like a perfect large crystal ball. 'How is this possible?' I asked confused, I swam towards it and was about to swim around and look for an entrance but instead it opened up for me. I swam as fast as I could and saw mermaids,nymphs,and hybrids of sorts as I swam past them to the castle they all seemed to follow. I entered the palace and found the room where I saw the throne, I was able to put my feet in the ground and had to walk forcing the water away as I walked towards the throne. I was running out of air but I forced my way, I sat on the throne and closed my eyes, 'Ocean please be on my side I'm the queen of the ocean and as ruler I'm making you stop your rage for you are hurting innocents.' I said a little confused of how naturally awesomely mature I sounded. I calmed down and looked around I saw everyone in this kingdom look at me wide eyed. I looked at myself and found a dress on me it was a mix of blues dark on top and a lighter shade as I goes down, it had separate loose long matching sleeves and it was strapless with a pearl necklace wrapped around my neck I had some jewels hanging around my body and dress. This was so strange, I held my neck as I desperately tried to gasp for air but i wasn't successful and instead blacked out as someone swam towards me.
~Kuro's point of view~
After a while the waters magically went back to being calm like nothing has ever happened. We all looked around a bit confused, "Hey where's (Y/n)?" Asked Alfred as he looked around avoiding Matthews direction. "She went underwater and hasn't come up yet." I said looking at the ocean searching for her desperately. "This is bad." Said Alexander as he looked at us. "Yeah, More than a minute has passed id say at least 10 minutes since she went down their." I said eyes wide. "Find her!" Shouted Antonio as he was getting the rescue boat ready, we all nodded and were about to head to the boat more like three of us but Antonio saw something in his binoculars. "Wait something is their approaching us." He said pointing over their in front of us. We saw a fin as it swam near us and what looked like something above it, it swam fast yet seemed to approach slowly. It finally reached us and Antonio went to the boat that was still tied to the side of the ship to get a better view. I went along and looked as it popped it's head out of the water it did jump in the air a few times making it look majestic. I studied these animals their called, 'Dolphins.' Very beautiful creatures, on top of it was (y/n) she had her hair tied into a bun with her bangs on the side tucked in and the crown still on top of her head. she looked breathtakingly beautiful and she was completely dry. Antonio carried her on the ship and brought her back as she coughed up a river of water, she closed her eyes and opened them looking around. "The storm stopped." She said almost relieved, we nodded and she smiled at us. "What happened to you how did this happen?" Asked Antonio as we reached up to deck. "I'm not sure." She said just as confused as we were. "Let's just hope this dress come off and it doesn't stick like the crown because this all happened when I was where I got the crown." She said spinning around we all nodded an rested after that extreme attack we just had. I went to my room and laid on the bed exhausted and a little cold from the cold hard waves that hit us during their rage. Now to know when this will be all over, that's the real question.