~Chapter 53~

~the next morning with Arthur~

It's been a few months since the last time i have seen (y/n), she's somewhere out there but i just don't know where. Every place i stop to only knows here as the female pirate and have only seen her killing which is strange because (y/n) never killed for fun. Yao is missing, thanks to the nordics i was able to now that she was alive and well but she gave in to her lust of power and blood thanks to Yao. The boy has gotten much better but he isn't always happy he's still mad at me for what i did about not saving (y/n). He's still traumatized about small and dark places and gets upset when we stop into towns and don't find (y/n). I truly do miss her, Her kingdom is doing fine but the king has held this grudge for me. (Y/n) is now an aunt because her other brothers son is born, her sister in law is teaching him her native language italian. We were wandering the clear blue and open ocean as it parted way for my ship to move. A month before, i went to england and visited my mother's grave, Allistor was now king which caused shivers down my spine. We began roaming the ocean and looking for anything or anyone that would lead us to her. "Arthur." said little charles looking at me from the small chair he was sitting in near my desk. "What is it?" i asked. "I found the whistle that big sister gave me." he said taking out a long yet small silver whistle. "And?" i asked. "Big sister gave it to me when you guys saved me, she whispered in my ear and said that if anything happened to me to just blow on the whistle, she said that it was small but it had a powerful sound that can be heard across the world and that she would know that i was in danger." he said looking at the whistle. I was becoming curious. "I was thinking that maybe if i blew it she would come to us." he said looking at me with a serious expression.  My eyes widened, he was right we could use it knowing her she is probably going to come to us. Even if she is insane a part of her would tell her to follow the noise and she would follow it just to see. I picked up charles and spun him around relieved that he was here and that he found that whistle. I carried him outside and put him down in the watch nest. He took a deep breath in and blew on the silver whistle. That noise hurt my ears and it was really loud there's no way she couldn't hear that where ever she is. 

~your point of view~

I was talking with my first mate, he was a teenager i picked up in one of the towns i stopped by. He was living in the streets and when one of my men were about to kill him he fought back and killed him instead. He is thin and taller than me but he is stronger and smart boy. "Captain in total we have 7,000,000 golden coins and about 109 jewels." he said writing it down in a paper. I stood in front of him and grabbed his hands crumpling up the paper a little, "Your the only one keeping me sane here." i said quietly. He smiled and nodded in understanding. Everything i do good or bad he never left my side and is the only that can make me smile by telling me his jokes and stories he has my back and i have his. We continued walking to my office, As i was about to turn the door knob i  heard something strange. A whistle, it sounded familiar but i just didn't know what, it didn't sound to far away, "MEN GET THE WHEEL AND DRIVE TOWARDS THE SOUND!"  i shouted as i walked towards the edge of the boat. "what is that whistle?" asked my first mate. "I'm not sure but i have a strange feeling that i've heard it before." i said. the boat moved to the left and began parting the waves as they hit the boat. After an hour of stirring the whistling stopped. I looked around and saw a small thing about a mile away. I took my binoculars out and aimed it at the figure, a ship i looked around and found a flag, the great british empire flag.  I began to try to remember who owned that flag of course the british empire but what pirate. I walked up to the steer man, "MEN GET READY WE DON'T KNOW WHO'S THAT." i stated "Let's go have some fun."   i gestured for the steerer to continue ahead towards the ship. "PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS BECAUSE THE PARTY IS UP AHEAD!"  i said smirking, i was a little confused about the whistle and where it was coming from, Unless it was this ship but then where they expecting us or where they calling someone else? i brushed it off as the idea of killing and excitement rushed through my veins. "Stay by my side we don't know who or what they are and what their intentions may be are still hidden." i said to my first mate. He nodded in understanding as he handed me my sword. I grabbed the binocular again and looked through it at the ship to try and find more features of who was in it. There was a man that looked awfully familiar jump off from the wacht nest. I put my binocular down and walked to my head quarters. An image of arthur popped in my head, i felt angry again but why? i was so confused i began throwing stuff again in rage and confusion, i kicked my chair and fell to my knees and put my hands on my face while leaving space for my eyes to look through.  "Captain are you alright?" asked my first mate as he rushed to my side, "Another rage i see." he said quietly looking around the now messed up room. Why was this always happening, i'm insane i can't figure anything out there like puzzle pieces scattered around.  After another hour of waiting we were finally near the ship. My men put a board to walk on, I went to grab my hat and coat on, after i walked across with my first mate closely behind me. I jumped on to the other ship and looked up, my eyes were open wide, It was arthur's ship. I looked into his eyes, how much i missed getting lost in those eyes. He's eyes were open wide also inspecting me and then looking back at me. It felt like time stopped as my wide open eyes stared at his eyes. He stepped up to me and was about to give me a hug until i stepped back and looked at him confused, " l-let's go." i said stepping more away from him. "W-w-we have n-no business here." i said, my voice was shaking i missed him so much but i wasn't ready to give up my killing spree. He looked at me confused. "Captain are you alright? "asked my first mate, i snapped out of Arthur's eyes and looked at him. 

~Arthurs point of view~

She looked so different, her hair was longer and braided her eyes shone brighter than the stars in the night sky. She was wearing her hat and coat, she had a white blouse and a brown corset on top of the blouse, she had black shorts and a golden belt which held her sword and gun, she also had black gloves and knee length brown leather boots. "Captain are you alright." asked a man in his teenage years who was about my height looking at (y/n) with a look of concern. She looked at him and walked towards him. Charles ran towards her tackling her from behind making her fall to her knees. She turned around and looked at charles, He was crying and hugging her tightly. She stood up and charles wrapped his legs around her waist, "B-Big sister i missed you so much!" he said. while that was happening her men climbed on and started attacking my men. She was also fighting off with charles still hugging her tightly not letting her go. She was grinning as she observed, She ran towards antonio and was about to stab until alfred came from behind and hit her in the head with the handle of his sword. Her eyes widened and it was almost like black smoke came out of them. She fell to her knees and held her head in pain as charles began to panic and hit alfred in the leg with his tiny fist. She began to laugh and everyone stopped and looked at her confused. She stood up and looked around confused, "What's going on, why did this battle start?" she asked. "Captain im not sure either but i thought maybe we can just go along with it." said the young man. "My first mate right." she asked looking at him. He nodded, so that man was her first mate. "get everyone in the ship i'll explain later." she said. He nodded in understanding and whistled for everyone to go back. Some groaned in annoyance as they walked the board to their ship. She looked around and turned to alfred, "Thanks alfred." she said smiling at him. He nodded in confusion and looked at me. She walked towards me and stood right in front of me looking me straight in the eyes. "Nice to see you kirkland." she said. I smiled and hugged her, how much i waited for this moment, i looked at her and kissed her, her lips were soft to the touch and warm. I parted lips and looked at her straight in those (e/c) eyes. "I love you." i said quietly at her. Her eyes widened and she looked at me, she smiled and quietly said "i know". She walked towards the board and climbed it, Charles was running after her but she stopped him. "I'll be back i'm just going to do some unfinished business okay." she said ruffling his hair. He clenched his fist and watched her get on the other ship. It's all thanks to charles that i go to see her again, But guilt was killing me inside when i look at her. What am i going to tell her when she asks for her uncle and aunt what will happen?