~Chapter 29~

~ Arthur's point of view~♡
This entire morning I haven't seen (y/n). This feels like a sword fight were I lose. I started pacing around the hall ways.  While I was walking I bumped into antonio. "Que te pasa (what s wrong) Arthur." He asked  while grabbing my shoulders. I looked up at him and made sure our surroundings were clear. "I haven't seen (y/n) this entire morning and it makes me feel strange." I said. He looked at me surprised. "Wait..." He said pausing. "Your enamorado (in love) with (y/n)?" He said shocked. I looked at him and nodded. He smirked and started teasing me. Suddenly a thought popped in my head. "Hey Antonio do you ever want to go back to sea?" I asked. He looked at me and then leaned on the wall. "Yo creo (I think) it would be great to go back." He said with a small smile. "But if we leave there's no coming back." He said looking at me with a serious tone in his voice. I couldn't catch what he was trying to tell me I gave him a look of confusion. "We can't come back, and if you go back to being a pirate you can't be prince anymore." he said. I started thinking I never thought of that. "What if we take (y/n) with us?" I said. He looked at me and grabbed my shoulders. "I don't think she's going to wanna come, I heard her brother and her talk and she said she wasn't going to leave anymore and you know better than anyone that is a stubborn lady." He said. I was in a tight rope here. I didn't want to leave (y/n) but I'm a pirate still ruler of the seven seas I need to be in sea. We heard footsteps and looked behind us. It was (y/n) she looked so concentrated. She went inside her room and didn't even notice us. That hurt. I walked up to her room and forgot to knock leaving Antonio alone in the hallways. He smirked and started kissing his hand while walking out of sight. As i opened tge door She looked startled. "Arthur you scared me." She said smiling in relief. I came up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back "aww did someone miss me this much" she said teasingly.. She looked up at me with a smirk. I can't help but fall more in love with her when I look into her (e/c) eyes. She smiled at me that smile made my heart beat faster than before. "I'm going to my uncle's house wanna come?" She asked as she went inside the closet to change. I sat down on her bed "Alright I'll go." I said. After 7 minutes she came out. She looked like a model she had a white blouse with a brown leather corset  around her waist, she had brown pants and black leather boots up beneath her knees that clothing brought out her body curves. She looked pretty, just like the pirate she is. As we were going out she ran back and grabbed her belt which carried a gun and her sword, she also wore her navy blue coat to hide it all. I was confused but I didn't ask. As we were walking she looked tense. Every step we took she looked at her surroundings. "Is something wrong love?" I asked. She looked at me and came up to my ear. "I'll tell you when we get to my uncle's house." She whispered. We finally stopped at a brick house. She took a deep breath and turned the silver knob. She walked in and I followed behind. I looked around, it didn't seem like anyone was home. "Lucy!" She shouted. Suddenly a woman with blond hair came out of a room, she looked like she was in her mid 30s. She came up to (y/n) and hugged her tightly. "Hello lucy." She said in a tender voice. I sat down on the couch. Lucy came up to me and held her hand out. " I'm lucy." She said. I took her hand "Arthur Kirkland ruler of the seven seas." I said giving her a small smile. She looked at me up and down, making me nervous. "Where is my uncle?" Asked (y/n) firmly. Lucy went to a room. As (y/n) sat next to me she looked worried. I grabbed her hand and she held mine tight. "Thanks for coming." She said. I smiled " for you I'll go all over the world." I said. She smiled and a man came out  he looked the same age as lucy and looked a little more taller. He came up to us and (y/n) immediately let go of my hand. She stood up in front of him. They were face to face and stared into each others eyes with intensity filling the room. He then walked back to the room he was in with (y/n) following along. This left me sitting here with lucy. "How did you meet (y/n)?" I asked. She looked at me and sat on the chair across from me. She smiled "I was cleaning the laundry when I accidently made the clothing worse by accidently dropping it on the muddy floor my husband looked at me and called me over." She said pausing for a moment. "He then grabbed a stick and started beating me with it, he always did this he got his anger out on me." She stopped and looked down. "As my husband stopped beating me I saw half of the stick fall to the ground near me I looked up and saw a female pirate I was shocked she had her sword pointed to my husband's throaght with a glare those eyes she had were filled with anger. Those eyes sent shivers down my spine. As my husband ran away she helped me up and offered me to go with them and travel the seas." She looked at me with a tender smile. "She saved me from the living hell I was living in and set me free, it's thanks to her I'm even alive." She said tears in her eye. 'So (y/n) saved someone's life, she's an angel in disguise' I thought  feeling a smile grow on my face from remembering her smile. "I fell in love with an angel fallen from heaven." I mumbled to myself. Lucy looked at me confused. I just smiled at her.