The Notoriuos Nine

Hello! This book is called 'The Notorious Nine.' This is actually my third book. I hope you guys like this! This is a modern fanfiction so there will be iphones and laptops.

In this story, Hiccup and Astrid will look the same as they were in How To Train Your Dragon 2. But the rest are the same.

Elsa and Anna only has a one year gap so they're both in high school.

Elsa, Astrid, Hiccup and Jack are 17 yrs old here.

Anna, Merida, Rapunzel, Kristoff and Flynn are 16 yrs old here.

I really hope you like this book.

Disclaimer: This characters are originally from Disney and Dreamworks. But the characters I make is my own.

Peace out!

For the first time, I will make an introduction. This inspired me by TheCoolestAstrid. Go follow her now!!

••••••

Past

That was all she can think of. How she can do one thing and never ever doing it again. How she fought back everything. How she has her heart blocked out of everywhere.

I mean, how can you live in a past that's so deep and scary? How can you live with shattered pieces, the crumbling parts on your feet? How can you run away from past when it's haunting you?

How?

This is the life of her. Running away, she knew she had to go back. She knew that she's going to have to live her fear. But she will be back. The truth of her will be told.

The real her will be back.