Chapter Seventeen: What Goes Up Must Come Down

Another lunch comes and everyone gossiped their way to it. Everyone is now either sitting down in their seats, eating lunch or ordering their food.

The girls, us usual, was in their seats gossiping as the same with the boys. But that all backfired.

"Hi," a voice greeted the girls, the shadow towering them. The girls turned their heads slowly to the direction who greeted.

It was Jordan.

"H-Hi..." Anna stuttered. Merida, Elsa and Punzie just gave a nervous smile while Astrid kept her gaze low.

"Sorry, but what's your name?" Punzie asked.

"Jordan. Jordan Khooligan," he introduced himself.

"And what are ye' doing here?" Merida asked in her accent. You could tell she's nervous since her accent is turned on.

"I'm here to sit with my friends!" he replied, a little cheery but mysterious at the same time.

"But we don't even know you," Elsa said, pointing her index finger having a 'stating a fact' look.

"But Astrid knows me." He then sat down next to her while Astrid scooted away from him. But there was no room so she had to cope with it.

The girls were just signalling each other by their expressions while Astrid kept her gaze lower than before. They didn't know she knew Jordan. But they didn't know the past either.

Elsa was the first one to speak. "As-"

But was interrupted when a low voice behind Astrid appeared.

"What are you doing?" They all looked up and saw Hiccup, his gaze filled with anger. "I asked, what are you doing?!" His tone was now filled with rage.

"What does it look like? Hanging out with my friends and with my girl." Jordan then hooked his arm around her Astrid's waist and kissed her cheek.

Astrid tried to prevent him from any way but failed. Hiccup was now clenching his fist, as we speak, and his eyes overfilled of anger.

"Don't touch her!" Hiccup warned Jordan.

"And why not?" He was now standing up. Half of the cafeteria was now listening while the others are just minding their own business. "Why not?" he repeated himself.

Hiccup turned to Astrid who had her eyes wide opened and just gawked at the two boys. Her mouth half opened and eyes wide.

"Because you have nothing to do with her," a voice butted in. They turned to the voice and saw Jack with Flynn and Kristoff.

"Yes, I do! She's my girlfriend!" Jordan snapped.

"No, I'm not!" Astrid, for the first time, shouted and was now standing up. Now, the whole cafeteria heard them.

"You're damn right she is not!" Hiccup shouted, his voice echoing the walls of the cafeteria.

He was now walking to Jordan, fists ready and tackled him down to the ground. Jordan tried to fight him back but Hiccup was stronger due to the time he's been doing in his new job. Which was blacksmithing and working out on the gym.

Astrid gasped and tried to break the two with the help of they boys and the girls. Elsa then dragged Jack away out in the oval.

"What was THAT?!" she shouted at him in confusion as they were outside with no one hearing them. "What in the hell was that?"

"Don't get in this business, Elsa!" Jack shouted back. "You don't know what happened with him so don't butt in and say it's your business too."

"That was not I was doing, okay? Astrid didn't know what to do when Hiccup and Jordan was fighting over her and we just stood there gawking! What DID happen, Jack?"