Chapter Eleven: First One

"No, no, no, no," Elsa said to herself.

She was now descending down the stairs and not even halfway through the front doors when Jack called that he'll be a little early. By early, he meant he'll be coming at 7:00pm.

"Where are you going?" asked Anna, the body rushing past her. Elsa stopped at her tracks.

"Uh.....The thing is Anna...I might be out for a while. Don't wait up for me," Elsa answered.

"Uhm.....okay," she stuttered as she, too, got in the aura Elsa is now.

The door was then knocked. Elsa stood there with wide eyes like Anna's.

"I'll get that," she said softly, pointing to the door.

She opened it and, to not her surprise, it's Jack.

"Hi, Jack," Elsa greeted, flatly.

"Hello there!" Jack said, cheerfully. "Ready?"

"Just wait," she answered, pointing a finger up. "Anna! I'm going!" she shouted.

"Okay!" Anna shouted back.

"Youch!" Jack sassed, scratching his ear. Elsa rolled her eyes by that.

The two teenagers then went off. As they were walking in the front graden, Elsa noticed Jack was hiding behing his back.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to whatever what was behind his back.

"Oh this? I'm glad you asked." He pulled out a bouquet of periwinkles and showed them to Elsa.

"Me?" asked a shocked Elsa.

"Uh, no. It's for the cat over there," he said, sarcastically. "What did you think?"

Elsa took it, a smile in her face. She smelled it and her nose greeted her favourite scent. Elsa then saw Jack's car. (A/N: I'm not really good at cars, so let's just say it's a five seater and the colour royal blue. Mkay?)

Jack opened the passenger's door and gestured Elsa to come in. She gave a small smile and sat inside, the bouquet sitting at her lap. Jack closed the door and went around the car. Soon after, he was in the driver's seat and the engined purred.

As they drove, Elsa couldn't stop thinking about how Jack knew what was her favourite flowers and how come he got her number.

Must be a stalker, Elsa thought. Though, that was kind of creepy to fit in Jack's image.

"How did you find out my number and know what's my favourite flowers?" asked Elsa.

"First of all, the flowers were a guess. I saw that in a market and thought it perfectly fitted your vision," Jack answered, wisely. "Second, for the number? I have my ways." A smirk came to Jack's face while Elsa was left to be curious.

Looking outside the window, she can see they were heading out of town.

Weird, she thought. Where are we going?

But she only kept that question to herself and stayed quiet for the rest of the trip.

Jack was just driving to where the date was held and was feeling nervous.

Get a hold on it, Jack! He thought. It's just a simple date!

He gripped on the steering weel so hard that his knuckles were turning white. Luckily, Elsa never saw this and soon enough, he calmed down. He took a sideways glance to Elsa who was looking at out the window, peacefully.