Chapter Twenty Four: New Activity

Summer ended and winter. First phase was having chilly breeze and cold and sharp air. Then, snow would fall out. Snowflakes. Jack's nickname to Elsa.

"Hello everyone!" the teacher greeted. "I thank you for everyone who is participating for this after school activity."

Elsa was at the ice skating rink at her school. Why, you ask? Well, let's just say, three people outsmart a top A student. Not to mention, a really strong guy pushing her with two other girls babbling her to do it. Giving up, she let them win and now here she is. Trying out for ice skating for the winter activities.

"Everyone get your pair of skates and warm up!" the teacher commanded. Everyone did as what they were told and warmed up in the ice, including Elsa.

Sliding unto the ice, she couldn't help overhear the other girls' conversations. And she knew what they were talking about.

"Is that Elsa?"

"That backstabber? Yeah, that's her. What in the world she's doing here?"

"She's a b*tch (A/N: Sorry for the bad word)" That one strucked Elsa the most. But she kept her feelings bottled up, not letting it free. Not letting it show.

Gliding, she just went around around the arena and looking around. Her body met the cold air that hung around her for years. She felt free. Closing her eyes, she took two steps and now glided all over the ice without moving a muscle. Crouching down, she did a double axle and spun around in the middle with multiple turns. Her hands circles at the top with her back laying down on air. Her legs crossed over and she started to stand up as she finished.

Panting, her vision opened and realised she wasn't in her own ice skating rink. She was in the school's.

"Arendalle!" a voice shouted. Elsa turned around to see the teacher gesturing for her to go to her. She simply glide there with everyone's mutters.

She looked up to the seats and found Veronica, Lisa and Micheal looking at her. She waved at them as they did too. But she did find another flock of students body: the hockey team. Looking at it, Jack was there. Jack Frost.

"I say, you are pretty good," the teacher complimented as Elsa was in her vision. "Have you been doing some lessons before?"

"Uh...no ma'm. When I was little, we had a little pond in my backyard and that was were I would ice skate," Elsa stuttered.

"Ahh," she hummed. "But when I said warm up, I mean to get to know your surroundings not do tricks."

"Yes, sorry."

"Now, go," the teacher commanded. Elsa only gave a nod and took a glance ar Jack who was looking at her with pure awe.

He never knew Elsa could do tricks. Better yet, he didn't even know she could ice skate. Waving, he gave a genuine smile as Elsa only gave a nod and turned away.

***

"Pretty cool (No pun intended)," Jack complimented.

"Huh, thanks," Elsa said, taking her water bottle out as she sat down on one of the benches. "What are you doing here?"

"Was going to ask you the same question," Jack shrugged as he took a space besides Elsa.

"Well, I asked first," challenged Elsa with a smirk.

"And I asked second." He, too, took a smirk in his face while she playfully shook her head. "So?"

"The girls and...a boy dragged me into this," Elsa explained. "They said they're going to rip up my homework if I don't."