Chapter Two: She's Your Friend?

The bell rang, ringing to say to head to you class. Elsa and Astrid went to their class since they've both got nearly the same classes. Elsa excused herself to go and get her books from her locker.

She got there and started to look for books for her current period. Maths, English...Science! Aha! she thought. She got it and closed her door. A boy then appeared in Elsa's eyes.

"Ahh!" she exclaimed, darted in surprise.

"Shhhh, babe." The person was none other than Jack Frost.

"What are you talking about? Don't call me babe!" Elsa exclaimed once again. She couldn't believe that this person was calling here babe! She could just vomit at him now by the sound of his voice. "What are you talking about?" she repeated herself.

"Come on. I know you want me." Jack took a step towards Elsa but she backed away with a step.

"Eh?" She raised one eyebrow, not knowing what's going on. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know you. I forgot your name. Is it.....Slack?" asked a very confused Elsa. Jack was surprised by her words. How can she not know the famous Jack Frost? Even outside school, everyone worshipped him. Not because he's a playboy. It's because he's the famous hockey player. Ice hockey player to be specific. Anyway, he still tried to make a move to this girl.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is-" He was then interrupted by Astrid's shouting.

"Elsa!" The friend whipped her head around and saw a running Astrid

"Astrid!" she shouted back.

"Wait. She knows you?" asked Jack.

"Yea! She's my friend," replied Elsa.

"You....y.....she's your friend?!" exclaimed Jack. He couldn't believe it. The hot girl who was standing in front of her is a friend to is a friend of Astrid. Astrid Hofferson's friend. Not just any friend. Astrid only becomes friend with someone when that person is in their group.

When Astrid was besides Elsa, Jack stiffened. He didn't know what to do. His group aren't supposed to be with Astrid's group nor even talk to them! It's like against the law!

"Jack," said Astrid in a quiet voice.

"Jack?" asked Elsa. She still didn't know who Jack is even though they already told her.

"Yes," stated Jack.

"Wait. You're Jack Frost?" asked a very, very confused Elsa.

"You don't know him? I mean, we already just told you who they are!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Sorry," Elsa apologized, "But it's hard for me to take the information without seeing the person."

"Look, we gotta go. We'll be late for class," said Astrid, hurrying Elsa to get out of here. Elsa nodded. They then rushed off to their classroom, leaving Jack without saying a word.

Jack couldn't believe what has happened in the past 5 minutes. He was trying to make a move to a girl but discovered that she was in a group they're not allowed to talk to! He shook his head off and walked to his class, not minding he's going to be late. I mean, that's what playboys do. Right?

•••

Elsa kept quiet the trip to the classroom while Astrid's mind raged on.

"Jack? Really? Jack Frost? Elsa what were you thinking?"

"I said I'm sorry! I didn't know what he looked like so it gave me a bit of disavantaged," she apologized, "I really am." Astrid gave a nod and accepted it. She had a point. She never even had a glance of them and they're expecting for her to avoid them?

They got to class and was relieved that the teacher was running late. They got to their seats and waited for their teachers.

•••

"You what?!" Punzie exclaimed. The rest of the girls just heard the story of what happened in the hall and their jaws was dropped to the floor when Astrid mentioned Jack Frost.

"I can't believe it, Elsa!" Merida joined in.

"Calm down everyone," said Anna, siding her sister as always, "She probably had a mental blankout and forgot what we just said to her."

"Thank you Anna," thanked Elsa. They were now heading to Elsa and Anna's house since their house was the closest. That's another thing why Elsa's parents sent her to school. They were so near that they didn't need to drop her off.

Anna opened the door and was greeted by a puppy named 'Snowflake.' It was white, fluffy and very cute. They orphaned the puppy three months ago and it instantly fitted in the Arendalle's family.

Elsa then went to the kitchen to get some snacks when she noticed a note on the fridge.

Dear Elsa and Anna,

We are going on a business trip. There's enough food in the fridge for you and your sister. There's some money too in our bedroom. You can use that to buy food. Now, we don't know how many days we are going to be gone but be good!

Love,

Your parents.

Elsa took the snacks and the note to the girls and started to watch the movie marathon.

•••

"You what?!" exclaimed Kristoff. He couldn't believe at what Jack just said to him. He thought he was kidding.

The boys were at a party. Of course not drinking but just partying. Kristoff's exclamation attentioned the people near them.

"Keep it down," Jack whispered at him. He led him outside so they can talk properly.

"How can I keep it down? You've been hitting on a girl that we're not even supposed to talk to!" Kristoff said.

"Well why not? They're all hot!" argued Jack. Kristoff's eyes widened at what Jack just said.

Just then Hiccup interrupted, "Who's hot?"

"Her and her friends," answered Jack with no hesitation and emphasising the names of who he's referring to. Hiccup's jaw clenched at the sound of the name he didn't want to hear. Jack and Kristoff saw his reaction and tried to calm him down.

"I-I mean.......other girls," Jack said, rubbing behind his neck with his hand. Hiccup ignored him and started to walk towards Jack. Kristoff tried to prevent him from it but failed.

"What did you just said?" asked Hiccup. He was near pouncing on him and he did. Jack fell down to the floor, luckily his feet fell down first.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Jack said, trying to bring his best friend back. Hiccup was near to punching when Kristoff and Flynn came to rescue and took them apart. Flynn was holding Hiccup down while Kristoff helped Jack. Hiccup shook his head off and started to be himself again.

"Sorry man," he apologised, "I just got out of hand. You know why." The boys nodded at this and Jack accepted the apologise. They all knew what happened in the past. They never talked about this until now and Hiccup was hurted at that.

The vision of the past made Hiccup wants to forget her more. They all then went inside to party some more and forget about all this commotion.

••••••

Sorry guys! But I accidentally deleted this chapter rather than posting the next chapter. But I will do it and the same with my other book 'The Fall of Us'. So check it out when I update the new chapters!

Anyway, the ships that's going to be in this book is Jelsa, Hiccstrid, Kristanna and Eupunzle or is called Eugunzle? I don't know!

I have some really big parts for this book.

Can you guess what's going to happen?

Do you know what happened to the past of them?

Do you know who did Jack refer to?

Guess now and, who knows, you might ne right!

Peace out!