Chapter One: First Days

Ok, this is it. This time for sure. These words rampanged on Elsa Arendalle's head while she was making her way to the door. She didn't knew how to fit in and how is she going to cope with everything when she passes that door.

Elsa Arendalle has been home schooled since she was a little baby. Her sister, Anna, has been too but refused when she was year 3. Elsa's parents thought that Elsa should socialize with other people so her parents sent her the same high school as Anna. Them two has the most powerful sister bonding so Elsa has nothing to worry about.

She got pass the door and saw people walking down the hallways and chatting to their friends. She tried to find the way to the office but failed. She was lost in the middle of the hurricane when someone called her name.

"Elsa!" Anna called her sister. Elsa whipped her head around and saw her baby sister coming towards her.

"Anna!" Elsa replied. She ran up to her sister and hugged her.

"Woah Elsa! What's wrong?" asked her bubbly sister.

"Can you please find me find the office? I'm so lost."

"The office? Sure!" They then went off to it. They got there and got Elsa's locker number and her schedule. Elsa then went straight to her locker.

"Hey!" Anna poked Elsa, "Your locker is next to mine and to my friends!"

"Really?" Anna nodded. Just then three girls started to appear.

"Oh Elsa! Meet my friends!" introduced Anna, "This is Merida, Astrid, she's in your year, and you know our cousin. Punzie!" Elsa looked in amazement. She was so glad that she can have another familiar face.

"Punzie!"

"Elsie!" they both exclaimed and gave each other a cousin hug. Then Elsa gave Merida and Astrid a shake of a hand. The bell was then rang and everyone went to their class. Including Elsa.

•••

Lunch came and everyone rushed to the crowded, gossiping cafeteria. Elsa finished ordering her lunch and looked all around for her sister. Anna waved frantically, trying to get her sister's attention. It was then brought to her. She sat down in front, her being Astrid on her right side while Punzie and Merida are on Anna's left and right side in front of her.

"Hi!" greeted Anna, "I'm so glad you could sit here."

"You don't mind, do you?" asked a worried Elsa.

"Of course not! You're my cousin!" Punzie paused for a moment. "My favourite cousin," she corrected herself.

"Yea! Anna's friends is our friends. Right girls?" asked Astrid.

"Of course laddy," Merida agreed in her Scottich accent. The four of them nodded in agreement and Elsa thanked them.

"But there's one more thing you need to know," said Anna in a low voice. Elsa's eyes widened at what they're talking about. The four girls huddled at the table including Elsa.

"What?"

"See the four guys over there?" Punzie asked. Elsa was about to look at them when Punzie interrupted. "Don't look at them!" Elsa's eyes averted and gazed back to them.

"Why?"

"They're the 'TBFB'," stated Astrid with a concerned look.

"The what?" exclaimed Elsa. People near them started to notice them. The four girls shushed her, keeping their profiles down.

"The Big Four Boys," explained Merida.

"Yea. They're the most popular boys' group while we're the most popular girls' group. They're 'TBFB' while we're 'TBFG'," said Punzie, "But the four of us plus the four of them? Not gonna happen." Her head shook as the same with the others.

"There's Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third," started Astrid, "Leader of the group. Sometimes mischievious when around his friends. Girls to tend to drool over him but ignores it."

"Jack Frost," Anna said, "The 'Playboy' if you ask me. Always getting in trouble and will go girl to girl in a matter of seconds. But he will never lay a finger on us. Never."

"Flynn Rider," followed Punzie, "Sometimes steal stuff. Mischievious all time just like Jack."

"Kristoff Bjogerman," Merida finished, "Mischievious when his friends are around but a hard worker. A shy guy but has a bad boy reputation. So that's that!"

Elsa gulped down the information that has been passed down a minute ago and will try to avoid the people what they just said. She couldn't even remember their names now. Was it Kikcup, Slack, Motor and Boogerman?

Her head was spinning at the information and took a sip of her ice cold water. It didn't give her a brain freeze since the cold never bothered her anyway.

"Actually, I just realized," said Astrid, "We're not 'The Big Four Girls' now. We're 'The...." She paused for a moment and looked at Elsa, "Big Five Girls'." Everyone smiled at agreement. Elsa was happy. Actually, more than happy. She was glad she could find friends in just a matter of time.

•••••••

So that's that! That was the first chapter of The Notorious Nine? Broken!

Hope you guyse like this! There's still more to come!

Who knows what will happen?

Comment your guesses now!

Peace out!