Chapter Thirty Two: A Save Can Change

(A/N: This is a bit before the last chapter but improvised)

"Elsa!" both Jack and Anna exclaimed as they struggled to free themselves while Punzie just gasped at her cousin.

Elsa was seperated from her friends as Jordan told his gang to do so. Before that, Eret and Jordan argued something about a fortune and their parents.

Now, Elsa felt scared. She was going to die and she can feel it and hear it come. One click away and she might as well say goodbye to everyone: her sister, her parents, her friends, Jack. She looked at her friends one last time before turning back to Jordan, who still had his gun raised on her, and stood up proudly.

If I'm going to die, at least I honoured everything on my life, she thought as she closed her eyes and clenched her fist.

On the outside, you might think she's calm but on the inside, panick rises. She doesn't want to die but she had nothing to do. Everyone was crowding her and there was no way out. Might sound selfish but she wants to finish what her and Jack's relationship has. She wants to know why the hell she's here and what happened between them.

They don't know what happened first but it was all a blur. Elsa was pushed to the side with the others as the gun clicked, the bullet flying through the air. Elsa fluttered her eyes open to see herself still alived; been pushed to the side with her friends. Turning her head, where everyone was gaping at, she gave a gasp.

No, no. This couldn't be, Elsa thought. Please!

But it was. It was real that she was saved. It was real that she's been pushed aside so she can live. It was real that someone saved her. It was real that there, on the ground, was her saviour. It was real her saviour is dead.

Veronica and Micheal came crashing through and got some police behind them. They spotted everyone and got Jordan first.

"Jordan Khooligan, you're under arrest," Veronica stated as she handcuffed Jordan. He gave out an angry face. The two then noticed the circle around someone. Checking it out, Micheal pushed it everyone aside to find his girlfriend on the floor.

"Lisa?" he choked out. He ran to her side and took her head on his lap. "Lisa?" he called out again to the girl who wasn't breathing anymore. "Lisa! No, no. Stay with me. Stay with me. Just s-stay..."

He didn't care if he was crying in front of people. He didn't care if people were watching him. He agonised in pain about the girl who managed to stole his heart as he did to hers too. Tears fell down as he cupped her head to see if she was still alive.

"Lisa, stay with me. Stay with us. D-Don't go. Pl-Please!" he choked out. His hands then was covered in blood.

He looked around Lisa's unalive body and found blood coming out of her chest, where the heart was.

"L-Lisa, I know you're in there. Don't leave me. W-We were going to go to the same college together. I-I know th-this sounds cr-crazy but I already got the ri-ring ready. St-St..." He couldn't finish his sentences as he just cried.

Veronica finally came to senses that her bestfriend was dead but she still couldn't let go. She still couldn't believe that her bestfriend, the one who has been there for her every single second, was laid out on the floor and not breathing nor even moving. She dropped her knees in silent and roamed her eyes around Lisa's body to find any evidence that she's alive. That she's still here. But she was wrong. She's...gone.

She was silent at this and tears started to fall out of her eyes with no warnings. And she let them. She couldn't be bothered to put a mask on anymore. She's gone to too much grief and hurt that she decided to just let it. One tear turned in to two. Two turned to three. Three turned to four. And with a few seconds, it became a million.