Chapter Twenty: Flirty Much?

Forgot to tell you guys that the semi chapter on the last chapter about Hiccup and Astrid was before this happened. So that means they dated in the past but something happened.

Sorry for not telling you. Forgot it! Whoops!

So, without further ado, here's the chapter!

••••••••••••••••

Chapter Twenty: Flirty Much?

Elsa was walking in park alone. She needed some time to think what she's going to do. She wanted to patch things up with her sister and bring it back just like before. She doesn't want her sister to hate her forever.

Just then, a person came along side of her. Elsa ignored this and kept walking, still thinking.

"I guess you're all here alone," he suddenly said.

"You can say that," Elsa mumbled. She rubbed one of her arm for shyness.

"Are you cold? Here." He handed his jacket to her but she prevented it.

"No thanks, Jordan."

"Why-"

"Elsa!" The two whipped their head around to find Jack coming to them. "Hey," he greeted to her with a nod. He then noticed Jordan. "Hey," his tone flat and no meaning.

"Hey," Jordan nodded, casually. Elsa had her head down low with embarassment and hoped this would end.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jack to Jordan.

"I might ask you the same question." Jordan raised an eyebrow. Before it went on any further, Elsa stopped them.

"You know what, I think I'm going to go." Elsa then left. Jordan did nothing but smirk while Jack gave a sigh.

Stupid muttonhead, he thought. Thinks he can have everything.

Jack then caught up to Elsa who was in deep thought of something. Elsa never noticed him since she was oblivious to her thoughts.

What do I do? Do I say sorry? No, that won't work. Maybe we could...no that won't work. Maybe...

"Elsa!" She was taken out of her reverie when Jack called her out.

"W-What?"

"We're at your house now." Elsa turned and saw her house. She blushed with embarassment and went to the porch. Jack was trailing behind her.

"So, I guess this is goodbye," Elsa said.

"I guess." They both looked at each other's eyes and leaned.

The got closer.

And closer.

And closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Then the door opened, snapping them out. They turned around to see Anna in her pajamas with her bed hair giving a mean glare.

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed. She pushed Jack a bit to get him off her.

"Urgh," Anna groaned. "What are you doing here?" she asked in her rapsy voice, nodding to Jack.

Elsa gave her a blank look while Jack just hid his face. Anna just shook her head and turned away.

"Whatever," she muttered, waving her hand.

"No, wait Anna!" But she never listened. "I better go," Elsa said, turning to Jack.

"You should with your grumpy sister. I mean her hair!" Elsa gave him a stern glare. "No? Okay, night."

"Night," she bid him. He gave a curt nod and went off, leaving Elsa back to her thought.

She then heard a bang and recognised it. It was Anna. She ran up to her door and knocked. She knocked loads of times but she never opened it.

"Anna please. Talk to me," she pleaded. "Please."

But she never returned the word. She then soon gave up and walked to her bedroom. She went under her covers and slept, the doubtful thoughts roaming around.

This is all my fault.

••••••••••••••••

Short? Sorry!

And looks like Jordan is doing something. Know what it is?

Looks like Jelsa tried to kiss again but uh....

No semi chapter for you guys now. Sorry :/

Warning: This is the last update. I repeat, the last update until we go back to normal schedule which is updating once a week. So this was the last day to day update. Because school is coming! :(

Hope you like it!

Peace out!