Secret Facts and Deleted Scenes of TNN

Okay guys so this is what you guys wanted on my two questions. That and a book 2....

~•~•~•

A sequel:

This is a fact. A secret one before I even started this book and I was thinking and drafting it. Yes, there might be a sequel on this book but it will come later on in about December. So sorry!

The Past Reveals Them:

On the cover of the book, there's a little note on the bottom of Broken!

It says, 'The Past Reveals Them.'
A book before this:

I have told some people who have been reading this and if you already know the fact then you are of those fewest people that I just gave a random fact about this book. XD... Yes! This book was going to be a sequel to a book of the past. So that means, you guys would know what would happen before THE MYSTERY! XD

Meret:

Eret in this book plays a BIG role. He really does. A BIG one. He was the one who fell for Merida because on the early making on this book, I know I had to pair Merida up with someone since I didn't want her to be lonely.

Not only he played a big role to Merida, he played more than that. If it wasn't for him, The Notorious Nine would still be stuck in Jordan's lair and rottinf to death. And..AND! His relationship of the Khooligans plays anothe part on the sequel so look out for that. ;)

Elizabeth May Connor:

Elizabeth which was Lisa for short plays another big part. If it wasn't for her, Elsa would have been dead and Jack, Anna and the others would be still balling their eyes out.

Early on this book, I knew there was going to be someone going to die because of friendship. We'll get on that later on the next fact. I knew someone had to save someone like Stoick did to Hiccup. :'(

So after many decisions here and there and a few changes, I picked Lisa for it. It was kinda perfect. Micheal was taught that he sometimes need to let go. Elsa was taught that no matter how many times your friend backstabs you, a true friend will always be there. And I hope those are the things this book taught you.

Astrid was going to...die:

Oh, yeah. She was. She really was going to. Please don't kill me...

While just publishing the first chapter and continuing on the second, I knew between Jordan, Astrid, Hiccup and Jack that there had to be someone who dies because of friendship. Hence on the last fact.

I picked Elsa as the target since she was the one who Jordan got and she was the one who was seeking everything out. Always so curious about what happened between her crush/boyfriend and her friends. I was going to have Astrid to come and save her but then it wouldn't fit in with Hiccup too. He would kill himself after that, seeing the fact that they loved each othee dearly, and everyone would just be devastated.

And plus you guys will kill me..or even take my guts out XD

George:

This boy has spiky brow hair sticking out. Nerdy glasses. Social active yet shy at the same time. He's cute on everyones' dictionary.

This boy was going to be Merida's partner. But seeing as he does nothing but just goes with Merida, I gave up a little hope on her. I had to find someone and then Meret came. THANK YOU FOR THAT!! XD

Past at Chapter Twenty or so:

During when I updated Chapter 15, you were going to get the past 5 chapters after that then prom then the book is done!

But on the last minute, my fingers quickly typed and created three more characters. Lisa, Micheal and Veronica. They were going to befriend Elsa at her crisis losing her sister and her friends.

The Past:

This was the HARDEST thing out of the book. The most I had to think of everytime I write on this book. But then, I started thinking of ideas, creating OCs and had the ULTIMATE past that reaches deep into their parents. Not just them. I had several copies here and there about the stupid pasts I thought of that I would like to share you because I am just...weird. XD

Hiccup kisses another girl and Astrid sees it.

Astrid cheats on Hiccup.

Jack kisses Astrid and she kisses back with Hiccup seeing it.

Oh yeah! I went there! XD but then, I had to make Jack and Hiccup be bestfriends on this. So it didn't work. Whoops! There are some other more down there.

Hiccup as Jordan:

On the past, it was just going to be plain Hiccup and Astrid with Jack involving. I then got the ultimate plot twist where someone kills Astrid's dad. On the published side it was Jordan and he was the messer here. But on a parallel universe, it was different.

Hiccup was Jordan.

Micheal liking Veronica:

Woah! Hold up there, did I really say that? Did I? Did I?

Oh my globs..

Yep! I had some thought after Lisa's death, Micheal could see Veronica in a different way. But my brain was like OH GIRL NAW! XD So I didn't do it.

The title:

OMG! Making into this book, I had to make a title. DUH! And I only got The

XD My brain wasn't working that time and it was all werid. I even came up with weird titles. It was going to be The Past but then I'm like NOOOOOOO!! XD

Just like me:

This book was really special to me. Most of you don't know why. Actually all of you don't know why this is really special to me. I'm not telling you why though because it's personal.

But the reason why is because I'm one of the characters there. I lives her/his life and that I have a past too. Actually, I'm still living in it and can't get out.

Not gonna tell anymore since I know you guys don't want to know anymore.

~•~•~•

Anyway, that cleared up our behind the scenes facts and the deleted scenes! Actually, it was kinda more deleted scenes XD

This has been an INCREDIBLE journey with you guys in this book from the start to the end. And now I can't stop tearing up...XD

But book 2 is coming out. I know that but will be later on in December so watch and tune in for that ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!

Hope you like it!

This is xxwhoareyouoo and I'm going to...

Peace out!