Chapter Thirty Three: The Cemetery

The cold breeze blew on the wind. Animals are now in the middle of hibernating and snowflakes falls out of the sky on peculiar times. Trees now have no leaves as sharp icicles now replaced it. Snowmens are now the decorations and either ice skating or snowball fights are now the sports. Carrots are now reducing and stones are nearly all gone. Coats, mittens, scarves or any winter clothes are now on sale. Their summer clothes were packed on the back of their closets.

The girls and some boys are now walking somewhere they were commanded to. The cold, harsh wind of winter blew to then and it made them be chilly. Snowflake was with them too, wagging its tail around as Elsa held the lead. Everyone was muttering at why they were going to the cemetery as they were told by Hiccup, Astrid and Jack. They were all weirded by that and had questions all over thier minds.

Barking, Snowflake wagged its tail in excitement as they entered the cemetery. They looked around the huge area as they spotted Hiccup and Astrid on a grave, standing in front of it. But Elsa was looking for Jack. Stopping their walks, they stood in front of Hiccup and Astrid.

"Hey guys," Hiccup greeted.

"Hey," some muttered. Others just waved.

"I know what you're all thinking," Astrid stated. "Why are you guys here instead of shopping."

"Guys, would you come with me?" Hiccup commanded at Flynn and Kristoff. They did as what they were told and went off somewhere.

"Why are we here?" Kristoff asked as the three stopped.

"Yeah," Flynn agreed. "This place creeps me out, dude."

"We're here to tell you guys what really did happen," Hiccup said.

•••

"So, they didn't really bully us?" Punzie asked, interrupting somewhere in the middle of Astrid's story.

"No, they didn't." Astrid looked down. "That was to cover up what happened. What happened between the five of us."

Elsa now understood it all and the girls came to comfort Astrid. They consoled her from it and whispered encouraging things to her. This made her be calm. But she still couldn't help to have this heavy thing on her. She wanted to get rid of it.

"And now you know," Astrid sniffed, looking up to her amazing friends. "And I'm glad that you guys are my friends. You guys are the best."

With a squeal emitted from their mouths, they all had a group hug as smiled were around. Laughters was there too as they couldn't help it.

•••

Walking again, the girls (except for Astrid) gave a confused look at where they were going. They were still at the cemetery and they were walking somewhere. Soon, Snowflake barked rapidly and ran with Elsa accidentally losing grip on the lead.

"Snowflake!" Elsa exclaimed as they all ran after her. The dog ran straight and stopped as a boy carried her.

"Why are you here?" he asked. The girls stopped to see Jack holding the dog.

"Jack," Elsa breathed, panting from running.

"We'll leave you two alone," Astrid said, tugging the girls out. Elsa only gave a nod as she walked up to Jack and retrieved Snowflake.

"Your dog?" Jack asked. Elsa only nodded.

"Her name's Snowflake," Elsa introduced. Jack was amazed by this. His pet name for her us actually Elsa's pet name. Coincidence? "Anyway, why are we here?" She turned her head to the grave and back to Jack.