Book 2!

Hey guys! LOOONNNGG time no talk...really. The breaks of this book was really long for me. Dunno about you guys though XD

So as you know, we all know there's going to be a book 2!

Since I asked you guys if you want it and Tiara is there XD

If you're asking, YESH! Book 2 is out!

It's called...

In The Real World, We Break Up

Yeah, the title's long XD

So you can either search it up or look it up on my profile!

But here's a teaser since this won't fit in the other book...

Well, it's more of a teaser. It's like...the foreword of the book. And if you don't know what that means, foreword is a short introduction of the book. But this a bit bigger I think...

Here it is!

~•~•~•

"Come on! Let's go!" Elsa ushered as Anna packed her...clay pots. Why does she have that?

"I'm trying but they just..won't...budge!" Anna exclaimed, trying to close the suitcase full of dog clays that was all replicas of Snowflake. It wasn't really going well with it, if you ask me.

Kristoff sighed. "Let me," he helped. He took the suitcase and dumped the clays on a box. After that, he taped it all with duct tape. Anna couldn't help think that there was another answer and she practically facepalmed herself with it.

"Guys, we're going now!" Jack suddenly announced as he poked his head out the door. Elsa just bit her lip, seeing Jack right now.

No, no. She won't break down here. They need to get to the airport and see their friends.

If you didn't know, our ten friends here, all graduated college. Of course they were ecstatic of what the future was ahead of them yet so scared. I mean, what could be out there?

Of course, they were going to meet Merida, Eret and Rapunzel at the airport now since they vowed that they would meet each other when they finished college. Today was the day that vow was going to come true. They were going to be the ten friends they've always known throughout their high school memories but more than that. Everyone was excited about this.

"Let's go!" Eugene shouted again. "I want to get there in time!"

Hiccup chuckled as him and Astrid appeared at the room, hands entwined as always. "He's just paranoid that he's going to see Punzie now," he stated as Astrid agreed.

Eugene gave him a blank face. "Shut up," he retorted. He then looked up to Kristoff and Anna. "You guys done?"

"Uhh...yep!" Anna exclaimed, taking a bar of chocolate as she slumped her bag over her shoulders. Whilst that, Kristoff was carrying her boxes.

"Well, let's go!" Astrid announced, clasping both of her hands and going back to the paking lot with Hiccup right behind her.

When they got down, they all saw the graduated students already on their cars and waving at their friends. Everyone got their boxes, suitcases and their bags with them.

The seven then went to their cars. Hiccup and Astrid on one. Kristoff and Anna on the other. Eugene on his motorcycle. Elsa on her own car and Jack on his own.

Just then, Jack got a call. "Oh, wait!" he told them, putting his hand up. Everyone stopped as Jack answered the call and raised it up to his ear. "Oh, hey babe!"