Chapter Seven: Crazy Minds Games And Decisions

Chapter Seven: Crazy Minds, Games And Decisions

The school ended for the day and Jack was passing through Elsa's locker. Elsa took a glance at Jack and he gave her a wink. She smiled a little.

After Elsa was done packing her suff in the locker, she went to the side of the school where no one else goes. There, she saw Jack, leaning against the wall. Jack noticed her and walked up to her.

"Hey," he greeted her. "Ready?"

"About that," Elsa said, halting Jack. "I can't tutor you today. Anna doesn't have practice and she's going home with me."

"But I have a test next week!" whined Jack. Although, he didn't want to just pass the test. He just wanted to spend his time with Elsa.

"I know but I can't. Really I can't," persuaded Elsa. Jack thought for a moment and suddenly he had an idea.

"How about you come to my place?"

"What?!" Elsa exclaimed, shocked at this point.

"We'll tutor at my place," Jack repeated himself.

"O-Okay," Elsa stuttered. She took out her phone to tell Anna the news.

Elsa: Sorry Anna! Got something to do! I'll see u at home.

Anna then replied.

Anna: K! See ya!

Then, their conversation ended and they went to Jack's place. They got there and it was kind of the same of Elsa's house except the fact that it was another different colour. Jack led Elsa inside and in came Emma, Jack's sister.

"Jack!" she waved as she was watching the television.

"Hey Emma! Come here for a second!" Jack gestured her to Elsa. Emma came and met the presence of Elsa. Elsa met her gaze. Emma had chocolate brown hair unlike her brother who had white hair and has visible freckles. She wore casual clothes and her hair was shoulder length.

"Hi!" greeted Emma. "Nice to see that Jack finally found a girl that he's not toying with. I mean that bo-"

"That's enough, Emma!" Jack interrupted her babbling. Emma rolled her eyes as Elsa giggled.

"I'm Emma," she introduced herself, handing her hand to shake. Elsa took it and shook it.

"Elsa," she introduced.

"Elsa," Emma started. "That's a pretty name. Jackson here found a keeper!" She nudged Jack while Jack looked at down.

This is why I never invite anyone at my house, Jack thought. My family always embarrass me.

(A/N: Basically story of my life)

Elsa looked at Jack but never met his gaze. Elsa then returned to Emma to tell her that she's not his....girlfriend? She was about speak as a voice interrupted them.

"Jack! You're home!" It was Jack's mom. She walked to the living to find her two children and a girl. She gasped. She then ran up to her and hugged her. "Finally! Jack how long did you keep her? She's a keeper!"

Elsa's eyes widened as the woman, who she thought was Jack's mom, was hugging her. But she kept a smile on her face.

"Uh....Hi there!" Elsa greeted as the mother of two pulled the embrace away.

"Hi! What's your name?" she asked, now in a calm voice.

"Elsa," she replied.

"Beautiful name! Jack she is definitly a keeper!" Jack blushed.