Epilogue

Before we go on...Actually I'll tell it on the Author's Note at the end. Make sure to check that out ;)

~•~•~•

Epilogue

"Just here," Anna suggested as Kristoff carried a box of Anna's stuff.

"Here?" Kristoff asked. Anna just nodded as he placed it down.

"Thanks," Anna thanked, hugging him. Kristoff hugged back and just snuggled the both of them.

Just then, Jack and Elsa came. "Those boxes are the last one sis," she informed. "You just got to unpack now."

Anna nodded, breaking the hug. "But where's As-" Her sentence were cut off as Hiccup and Astrid stumbled in the dorm with their hands entwined as always.

"We're here," Hiccup announced, late as usual for those two. Astrid's eyes were wide as the four looked at them with a blank face. The couple just backed away a little.

"What?" Astrid simply asked, picking up the box that fell over as they ran in. Fortunately, it only full of clothes so there was nothing broken.

Jack laughed. "Where has the two lovebirds been?" Jack teased, hugging Elsa from behind his arms around her waist. Elsa complied by placing both of her hands on top of Jack's and pressed them on her waist to be secured.

Both Hiccup and Astrid blushed. "What are you...talking about?" Astrid asked, biting her lip.

"Oh, please honey," tutted Anna, placing a lamp on one of the desks. "We all know you both like to get it on."

Their eyes widened at this. "That's not true!" Hiccup defended, stepping forward while Astrid had to peek out from the side since he acted so protective. Actually, he was always like that since the prom. When they got back together and when the ten of them became really good friends. Actually, more than good friends.

"We saw you at the janitor's closet," Kristoff informed, now getting in the quarrel.

"You're on their side?" Astrid asked, a bit of exclaiming on it. Kristoff just raised both of his arms and muttered that he isn't on anyone's side.

"What about on Hiccup's car?" Anna asked, giving a grin. Jack, Elsa and Kristoff nodded and thought back to that moment.

"Oh, yeah. And that one on the secret hallway Astrid used to stroll. We saw them there," Elsa added more information. At this time, Hiccup and Astrid were extremely blushing and their grip on each other's hand was getting tighter.

"And that time when they got caught from the teacher!" Jack guffawed. "Thanks man for making that awful day into laughter." The four laughed as Hiccup and Astrid blushed even more and more. They couldn't believe that they remembered it and how many times they got caught on their...make out sessions. How many were there?

Just then, someone stumbled in again and nearly knocking everything in his sight. "Here," Eugene muttered. "Sorry, was talking to Rapunzel." He had an upset face, completely saying that he already missed Rapunzel.

"There man," Hiccup comforted. "She'll be alright, Eug."

Yep! If you haven't heard it, Hiccup just called Flynn, Eug which was short for Eugene. That was his real name and he kept it for a rather long time from anyone but Rapunzel. But, after much persuasion that is, he finally got it out there and told them his real name is Eugene. Everyone accepted this like it was just a normal thing and Eugene finally got rid of that heavy feeling of his.

"Yeah. Isn't she in like an only girl school?" Jack remembered, asking. "Unless she comes out of the closet, know what I mean?"

Everyone shot a mean glare at Jack to tell him to shut up. He just surrendered by raising both of his hands.