Chapter Sixteen: It Comes Along

As Elsa withdraw a book from her locker for her next period, there was a strange man next to her. Her guess was Jack but it was wrong. Her head snapped at the direction of him and saw jet black, messy hair with hazelnut eyes looking at her.

"Hello there," he said in a rather husky voice. "What's your name?"

"Uh..." She backed away but only to be find that he took a step forward.

"C'mon beautiful, tell me your name." He now leaned his shoulder on the locker, his eyes boring into hers.

"Uh....." She still stuttered.

"Okay, let me introduce first. My name is-"

"What are you doing?!" A voice interrupted. Elsa relieved a sigh and turned around but her relieveness was gone when she saw her 'hero'.

It was Jack.

"Oh why, hello there Jack," the guy greeted.

"I asked, what are you doing?" he repeated himself.

"Can't you see? I'm introducing myself to this beautiful lady." He then placed a hand on her cheek.

"Don't touch her," he warned.

"Oh? And why is that?" he asked, his grin turning evil. He know let his arms dropped to his side and unto his pockets.

"You don't know what I'm capable of, Jordan," he snapped at him. "You don't know."

"I do know, Jack. I already know your weakness and everything you've been through. I know everything about you."

They were now face to face, not letting themselves back down. Their eyes burned with fire, eyesbrow furrowed and face with determination. Elsa felt the anger aura around them and she decided to stop it.

"I'm going to go. Jack, come with me," Elsa interrupted. Jack was then dragged by Elsa.

They were racing down the hallways and soon halted as they were out of sight from other people's views. They didn't want anyone to see them talk let alone look at each other. And they definitely don't want to get busted.

"What was that?!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, that was Jordan being an idiot as he is and me saving you. You should be thankful!" he bragged.

"Thankful? I was coping perfectly!" she snapped.

"Oh yeah right! You were just standing there like a puppet and going uh...uhh." His impersonation of Elsa earned a slap of her books. "Ow!" he whined.

"Hmph!" She then stomped her feet and turned away. She started to walk away when Jack grabbed her.

"Elsa," he said, softly. His voice was now turned.

"Not now." He let go of her arm and went to ther class.

•••

Astrid finished her class and was getting ready for the next one when someone was standing by her locker. She walked quickly to find that it was Jordan.

"Jordan," she said in a flat voice. She opened her locker and placed her book back and got another one.

"Hello there!" he greeted in a cheerful tone. "Fancy seeing you here." She closed the locker with a bang.

"What did you think, idiot? This is where my locker is."

"Ahhh, your locker. Brings memories eh?"

Bad memories if you ask me, she thought.

"The things we do together," he said in a dreamy voice, revisiting the past. "The things we do." He was now whispering in her ears, tickling it. Astrid couldn't take i anymore. She punched him in the gut and Jordan groaned in pain.

"There's no we anymore. Now bye." And with that, she walked away like nothing has ever happened.

•••

So....I should've told you that you don't actually know who the new person is. It's a made up character. Whoops!

Anyway, if you haven't catched it yet, his name is Jordan! Yeah...

And it looks like Jack knows him and Astrid too and Hiccup.

Sorry, no Hiccstrid on this chapter. :/

And sorry if it's a short chappie. I was trying to expand it without spoiling too much but that kinda...backfired.

Keep guessing the past!

Mum: Hey! I saw the papers for the book you're working on and the past is-

Author: SHUSH!!!!!!!!! JEEZ!!!!!!!!

So that's my mum trying to spoil the book ant I threw away the papers. Hehe!

Hope you like it!

Peace out!