Chapter Eighteen: New Friends

As Elsa's head whipped around, she saw the four girls going to her. But their exact destination wasn't to Elsa, it was to their lockers. As the four girls got to Elsa, Merida scowled, Astrid didn't care anything, Punzie gave a mean face while Anna had her face down.

Elsa nodded at them, finished her business from her locker and went to her class. Elsa, for the past days, has been hiding in the shell since the incident. She hasn't smiled once nor looked up. She only have her eyes on her books or on the floor.

Everyone heard the news and nearly all of them dispise her now. I mean, how could you reject the highest position? The once in a lifetime one.

Jack hadn't been able to contact her. His reputation, if you want good news, has been higher than ever and now shining through. But the thing about Jack is that he hasn't cracked a real smile. The smile he gives when something is right.

The boys and the girls hasn't spoken to each other. The hatred and the coldness between them only grew stronger than ever. Bigger than you could have never imagined. If you were one of those girls and one of the boys, accidentally, comes to you, you would jog the other way around. You wouldn't walk but just run through the hallways like slenderman's chasing you.

As Elsa got to her class, which was English, Jack was there. This class and P. E. was the classes they shared together.

He was just sitting there, tapping his pencil on the desk in front of him, his foot tapping with the beat of the pencil and looked like he was in deep thought of something. Elsa tried to move quietly so he wouldn't see her but Jack's senses were sharp.

As Elsa sat on one of the chairs on the far end corner, Jack was already sitting down next to her. She rolled her eyes and stayed there. It was silence. There was no one there since it was a bit early. She didn't know why Jack was earlier than her.

"He-"

"Bye," she cutted him. She stood up, took another seat and stayed there. Jack was about to transfer again when a mob of students came in. Jack didn't get a chance.

•••

Lunch came and Elsa finished ordering her lunch. She then realised, she has nowhere to sit. Lately, she's been sitting in the toilets but was caught by one of the janitors and now she has to sit in the cafeteria.

As she was walking, everyone gave her a mean glare and would cover up any space left at their table. Elsa would look away or keep her head down. Jack saw this and couldn't help to let her sit down next to him. But, knowing his friends, it would be impossible.

"I guess you're all alone," a voice entered Elsa's ears. She turned around and saw two girls. One with brunette hair with hazel eyes and the other has dirty blonde hair with light brown eyes who have purple glasses.

"Y-yeah. I guess," Elsa answered.

"Must be pretty hard," the brunette girl stated. Elsa only nodded in reply. "Sit down." Elsa sat down in front of them.

"I'm Lisa," the brunette girl introduced herself, taking her hand out to Elsa.

"I'm-"

"Elsa, we know," Lisa cutted in. "Your sister is Anna and your cousin is Rapunzel. This is Veronica but just call her V," she said, nodding to the girl with blonde hair.

Elsa shook both of their hands and gave a smile. Just then, a boy came along and kissed Lisa's cheek. Veronica gave a gagging face while Elsa stifled a laugh.

"Who's this?" the boy asked, nodding to the new girl in their table.

"This is Elsa. You know, the girl," she mumbled to him the last part.

"Ahh, I'm Micheal," he said, taking a hand out. Elsa shook it and gave another smile. "So, you got dropped by the girls?" Lisa slapped his chest with a warning and gave a glare.

"Micheal!" she hummed to him.

"No, no. It's okay," Elsa comforted. "And yes, yes they did."

"Ohoho! And what did you do? Steal their makeup?"

"Micheal!" Lisa was now in the verge of slapping him. She then turned to Elsa with a 'sorry' face. "I'm sorry but he's not usually this way."

"It's okay. And I kissed one of the boys," she admitted. Veronice choked on her water as the couple gave her a look.

"You kissed one of the hot boys?" Veronica asked.

"Uh...yes," was the answer Elsa had.

"Whoa, whoa wait. You kissed one of the boys, accidentally?" Lisa asked.

"Uh...you can call it an accident but uh....we were dating," admitted Elsa, eating her chocolate pudding.

"What?!" exclaimed Veronica which earned looks from other people. They shushed down.

"Yeah..long story," Elsa stuttered. The bell rang, saying lunch is over. "Gotta go!" Elsa then dashed to her locker.

Well, that could've gone worse. But...gotta put it, nice job? she thought to herself as she walked down the hallways. I guess I have to cope with this.

••••••••••••••••

Update!

Short chapter?

Sorry!

Warning: If you are asking for Hiccstrid, there might not be some in a couple of chapters ahead. Why you ask? Because this is the part where Elsa has to learn to get along with the society. She was held off because off the girls and this is how Elsa is going to cope with everyone hating her. I can't just put Hiccstrid in a middle of the crisis. It won't make sense!

Sorry but it won't work. Last night, I've been up for so long just to get Hiccstrid in but it won't work. But Jelsa is coming though. So that's a good news...I think.

Hope you like it!

Peace out!