Chapter Twenty One: Standing Up

"Urgh! I can't believe that...." Lisa trailed on as she was ranting about her partnership in English class where she was paried up with a jock. She insisted the teacher to change it but she said it was the final decision.

Elsa and Veronica were rolling their eyes and droned off while Lisa's boyfriend, Micheal, pretended to listen but was droned out too.

"I mean, can you believe that..." she trailed on as she looked above. Micheal followed her gaze and pulled Lisa close to him.

The two girls noticed the sudden silence and turned to what happened. It seemed that Jordan was towering them with a cheery smile, his tray of food in his hands. Veronica's spoon was dropped to her lap as Jordan sat next to Elsa. They all widened their eyes and gave each other a meaningful look.

"H..Hi!" Elsa was the first to speak after mustering up her courage. "W-Why are you sitting here?"

"Bored," he answered simply, shrugging. "The boys are not talking to me so I thought I might as well sit here."

"But you don't even know us," Lisa stated as she popped a piece of biscuit in her mouth.

"Then I get a chance to meet you. My name is-"

"Jordan Khooligan." A voice was interrupted as he was going to introduce himself.

Turning their heads, Veronica, again, dropped her spoon as their vision introduced a guy with white, pale hair with pale skin and that sometime grins like a devil. But this time was a frown and an angry face.

Jack Frost.

Seeing his face made Elsa's eye widened and bite her lip. She looked around to her friends and have the exact same expression as hers. All Elsa could think is that this is going to be trouble. She had the feeling of butterflies mixed with raw emotions that she doesn't seem to recognise. Only one thought came to her mind.

I can't let them be drag down to where I am.

She doesn't want them to be what she felt before: utter sadness. She felt like her whole world disappeared as her own sister won't talk to her. Elsa has always loved Anna since the first time she cradled her in her arms.

"Please mama!" Elsa pleaded. "Pwease!"

"Oh alright!" her mother surrendered by her adorable puppy eyes.

She soon got Anna out of her crib and placed her gently on Elsa's arms as she rocked her baby sister back and forth. Elsa saw her mother's blue green eyes copied on her face and the freckles that laid on her face. She made cooing sounds as Anna giggled in delight and waved her little hands in the air.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jack as he gave a glare to Jordan.

"Just sitting here with my friends," Jordan shrugged having a tone saying 'I don't know why this bastard is talking to me'.

"I asked what are you doing not what you are pretending!" Jack said a little louder than before.

"Jack," Elsa hummed as she tapped her right foot. "Stop."

But Jack never heard it as his focus was to the guy who was looking at him, innocently.

"So? What is it? Why are you here?" interrogated Jack. He needed to know what was going on and why he came back. Why he decided and how he got out.

Did he break out or something? Are they looking for him now? But the teachers would know he's in here. So why haven't they come yet? Jack thought as Jordan just sat there, no words coming out.