Chapter Thirty One: Being Thrown

"Where is she?" asked Lisa as she paced up and down. She was getting worried by the minute.

"Relax. She's probably went off to that diva group," Veronica said, rolling her eyes. She didn't even care if her bestfriend was under pressure. Well, it looked like it.

"Calm down," Micheal said, grasping Lisa's shoulder. "I'm sure she's fine."

"But she hasn't answered any of my calls!" Lisa exclaimed, putting both of her hands on her forehead. "She might be kidnapped!"

"Look, maybe she's sleeping. Let's go check her house," suggested her boyfriend.

"Okay," Lisa nodded. Veronica just wanted to get away but she was dragged into it. "And you're coming, V."

Groaning, she clenched her fist and gave frustration face. She tantrumed over to Lisa and Micheal which stifles a laugh because of her childish behaviour.

•••

"Hiya!" Anna grunted as she, again, tried to kick the metal bars. But she failed once again as it just stood there, not even a dent on it.

"Anna, I think you should just leave it," Kristoff said, coming to her.

"But I have to see if my sister is okay and my cousin!" Anna exclaimed. "I have to see if everyone's okay!"

"I'm sure they're okay." Kristoff then grabbed her arms. "They're strong just like you and plus they've got someone with them."

Anna shook her head. "No. I'm going to get out here alive with everyone with me." Again, she tried. But her destiny was collided as her ankle twisted as it was the same one she injured. She fell down, panting.

"Anna!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"It hurts!" Anna whined. "I think I did more than twisting it."

Kristoff helped Anna to let her lean on the wall as he roamed around the two-person-only sized cell to find something. After squinting his eyes, he found a cloth, just big enough to fit around Anna's ankle.

"Here," he said, wrapping it around her ankle. He made sure it won't fall out.

"How did you learn how to do that?" Anna wondered.

"My mum's a doctor so she sometimes teaches me to do this," Kristoff answered.

"And your dad?" Anna asked again. She then realised she's asking personal questions. "Oh, sorry. I was just wondering."

"It's okay," Kristoff shrugged. "My dad...well, he travels around the world. It's a business thing and I don't get to see him much."

"Oh," was all Anna could say.

•••

"Aaarrrgghhh!" Jack exclaimed as he banged his shoulder to the metal door. Yet, the door never got a dent or anything.

"Face it," Elsa mumbled. "We're done." She sighed as she leaned on the wall, sad and depression all over her face.

"Don't talk like that," Jack panted as he sat next to Elsa.

"You've been trying to burst through the door for ages and yet, nothing ever happens!" Elsa exclaimed, pointing her hands to the door. "And your shoulder is getting bruises."

"Don't worry. What I concern for right now is you," Jack simply said. A smile appeared on his face.

"I thought I was your number two as yourself is number one," teased Elsa, raising an eyebrow.