Chapter Fifteen: He's Coming

Astrid got out of school as the bell rang and was relieved it was over. As she got out of her prison, she got a text message.

Unknown: Meet me. Bridge. Now.

She knew what the person meant by the bridge. With no hurry, she went there.

•••

As Anna wanted Elsa to go home while she had cheerleading practice, Jack took this chance to greet Elsa as she walked on the pathway. He got beside her but Elsa's head turned to the opposite direction so she can't see him.

"Hey," Jack greeted. Elsa bit her lip, rolled her eyes and walked faster.

Jack got to her pace and, in a matter of time, they were in front of Elsa's house. Elsa was about to step at the first step of their porch when a hand grabbed her arm.

"J-Just talk to me," Jack said, calmly. Elsa shook her head with no words coming out of her mouth and got her arm back. She then closed the door with a bang.

Jack was left dumbfounded again and the games, yet again, started. He was the one who fell down. Elsa you ask? Well....she has her own paradise but half of them filled with regrets that she didn't even know.

•••

"Hi," Hiccup said, nodding to Astrid.

"Hey," she breathed as they overlooked the view from the bridge. They were both leaning their arms on the bridge but their distance from each other was noticable. It was a medium sized gap.

"He's here," he said, breaking the silence around them.

"I know." She closed her eyes and tried to prevent the past playing at her mind.

"What are you going to do?" His body was now turned to her but she never saw as her eyes were closed.

She shrugged, her eyes still closed. She could feel the wind rushing through their ears. She could hear the birds chirping and their wings flapping as they went to their nests. She could hear the river beneath them as she tried to search for her paradise. But sadly, it wasn't there.

"We can't do this anymore," Hiccup, once again, interrupted her thoughts. She nodded her head and turned her body to him, her eyes opened.

"I know. But what choice do we have?"

"We have a choice," he said. He was now in front of her. He took her hands to him and looked down at hey eyes. She looked at up to see two emerald eyes looking at her.

"But I can't."

"And why not?"

"Because it's not my choice. It's not my option."

"Yes, yes it is!"

"I-I need to go." And with that, she retrieved her hands back and left.

Hiccup gave a frustration sigh as he over looked from the bridge. He shook his head and bit his lip.

Why can't she see it? he asked himself. Why can't she see that I'm trying to her attention but, being stubborn Astrid is, she just can't see it!

Throughout the day, the two leaders only had one thought in mind.

He's coming to us.

••••••••••••••••

Short? I think so.

Jelsa is falling!!! Yea....

Looks like there's something more to their past. Something mysterious.

Brother: Hiccup and Astrid h-*covers mouth*

Author: Shush will ya?! Jeez! Why do I get stupid siblings?

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Peace out!