Chapter Four: Typical Day

It was just a normal day. The girls gossiping about everything. Tomorrow, they would all go to the mall for apologising that Elsa didn't come the last time they did do it. It was Friday, as you can see, and everyone is buzzing around the cafeteria.

The boys are still trying to figure out Elsa. Who she is and what she did to be in their exclusive group. I mean, not anyone can come in a new school and be on the top of the high school leaderboard. You have to snake up the top to be one of them and take your rightful place.

Eating their lunch, Jack could't still get her out of his head. Elsa couldn't too. They always seem to find in each other in their minds. Of course, the hatred between them was the thing that seperated them. The hatred and their friends.

•••

As the after school activities start to come by, Anna and Rapunzel chooses cheerleader while Merida was in archery and Astrid as the same of Elsa: Nothing. Being as a protective sister as she is, Elsa stays behind at school to supervise Anna and Rapunzel. Anna wanted her to go home but she refuses.

"Go, Elsa," pleaded Anna, "I'll be fine!"

"No, Anna," Elsa replied, shaking her head. "I need to keep an eye for you since mom and dad excpects me to."

"Then what would you do when we do practices?"

"I would do my homework at those benches," Elsa answered, pointing to the direction of where it was.

Sighing, Anna nodded her head and said, "Fine. You can stay." Smiling, Elsa made her way to the benches and took out everything she needs for her work.

Concentrating, Elsa never noticed that a figure came along besides her. He became closer and closer to her until there was only a little bit of space. Elsa finally noticed the sudden figure beside her and looked. But she regretted it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm just here for you, not for the hot cheerleaders," Jack replied. He then gave out his trademark smirk. The one that girls tend to drool over. The one that gets them squirming on their seats. But this one failed. For the first time, the smirk he had signed nothing to Elsa. Nothing at all.

"Ugh," Elsa groaned. She then turned back to her work, ignoring the pestering alien beside her. Scooting over, Jack took a good look at her work and was surprised at the way she works. How she manages to have every question right.

"Can you tutor me?" he asked. Letting out a frustration sigh, she still tried to ignore him. "Can you? Can you?" He was now poking her.

"Can you just please get out of here?" Elsa snapped. It was a good thing no one heard that, especially her sister. The cheerleaders were at the other side of the oval and their backs turned to them.

"Well, can you? I want to pass my studies," Jack whined.

"No!"

"Come on!"

"No!"

"Awww come on scaredy cat. You afraid or anything?" he challenged her.

"I'm not afraid. How would I be afraid of tutoring someone?"

"Says the girl who got in the top girls' group." Shocked, Elsa gave him a stern glare and went back to her work. "Oh come on! C'mon! Tutor me!" he annoyed her.

"Fine!" she surrendered, "I'll do it!"

"Thanks!" He then ran away since he's got some things to do that Elsa never bothered to ask where he was going. Shaking her head, she turned back to her work.