Chapter Eight: The Answer

Today was the last day for school for the week. Everyone was cheered up that weekend was tomorrow. But that's the usual thing in this school.

As for Elsa, she was relived that she wouldn't see Jack again but will be back after two days straight. The incident yesterday was still replaying at her head and she couldn't get it off. Even last night, she couldn't sleep. She kept on turning amd tossing over. Eye bugs lightly started to fill under her eyes.

The girls got to their lockers and Elsa took a deep breath. She would just forget what happened and just enjoy this day, at least.

"Did you know that Mikeala and Brent broke up?" Punzie gossiped. "They just broke up last night."

Anna gasped at this. "No! How?"

"Word on the street that they were both cheating with one another," Merida butted in.

"With who?" asked Elsa, trying to fit in so they don't notice her quietness.

"They said it was a secret," Punzie replied.

"Well, whoever it was, they were stupid," Astrid stated. The girls was now walking to their class to drop each other off.

Elsa got Math so she was dropped of first. Merida and Anna had the same class for their first period which was History. Punzie had Science and she was dropped off which meant Astrid had her free period early in the day.

As soon as Elsa was in the classroom, she was the first one there. Glancing at the clock, she noticed it was a little too early.

Oh well, she thought. Might as well study.

She chose a decent seat pretty much in the middle of the clasroom. She hummed her own song as she started to get the things out she needed for this class. Just then, the door was opened and revealed a calm Jack.

Their eyes both met and was boring to one another. It was an awkward silence, Jack finding a seat to sit in while Elsa just watched him pick. He then picked a seat next to Elsa at her left.

Of any other available chairs, he just HAD to pick that, huh? She thought in frustration.

They had another silence. Elsa was just focused at the board while Jack's eyes roamed all over the room.

"I-" But before he can mutter another word, Elsa held up her hand to him.

"Don't," she warned, coldly.

"But-" But he was again interrupted.

"Just don't." She then moved to another spot and soon students filled up the empty seats as they barged in the door. The teacher then came along to start the lesson.

"Okay class...." she trailed on. Elsa could tell this was going to be a long day.

•••

Astrid opened her locker as her free period was ending in 10 minutes and she just wanted to get a head start.

Opening her locker, a note dropped at her sight and lightly fell on the ground making no sound. Out of curiousity, she picked it up and opened the half folded paper.

Hiccup was strolling around the school grounds as he, too, had an early free period. Jack envied him at that. He was just strolling alone and girls would tend to look at him. They would flirt, drool and even try to touch him but he always seem to stay away from them.

"Hey there handsome," a random girl greeted him. He payed no attention to the girl except a little smile and a nod. He then walked off.

As he was passing, he seemed to notice Astrid throwing something in the bin. She then stomped off, her feet making loud sounds as she merely threw a tantrum. He went to the bin and saw a paper. He carefull picked it up and noticed the paper was his. But the paper was tore in half. He pieced them together like a puzzle and got the message.

PLEASE, it read all over the paper in capital letters.

He wrote this and slid it inside Astrid's locked earlier today. He thought she was going to reply. He thought hope was going to happen on this. He thought.

Just like the message, his heart was broken into two pieces too. He couldn't help but feel guilty of doing the stupidest thing he had ever done in the past. But he couldn't let her go. Not this time. He decided to try again but in another stragety.

This time Astrid. Please, Astrid, Hiccup thought.

•••

Math class ended and Elsa went straight to her locker but was stopped when a hand caught hers.

"What?!" she hissed as she turned to Jack.

"Just answer me," begged Jack.

"If I answer it, will you leave me alone?"

"Just say it."

"You want to know the answer? Fine! It's a no!" She had her mouth wide open just to let it be clear. She yanked her hand back and ran off, leaving Jack dumbfounded.

Never in his life that a girl said no to him. They would always swoon over him. No matter how he changed his looks, they still stay the same: greedy for him. Some even go higher than that. Some girls only dates him just to get popular but Jack was too smart for that. But there was one that caught Jack's eyes a long time ago. Before Elsa.

Just like his bestfriend, he tried another stragety just to get what he wanted.

I'll get you Elsa Arendalle.

••••••••••••••••

Hey! How you doing?

You know I'm just updating about once in a minute since I am writing like a madwoman here since I've got my writer's block out and when I finish updating them....yea I should probably stop now. Hehe!

Anyway, looks like Hiccup tried to do something to Astrid.

Can you guess?

I was thinking about changing the title to something else. Is that good?

If you've got an idea for a title, p.m. me or just comment it down.

Have nothing to say but...

Peace out!