Chapter Three: Mission

Elsa woke up and started to rummage through her closet to find something to wear. Since she's in a 'club', she's going to have to wear chick lit outfits. She then found an appropriate outfit.

She got a blue sundress and turquoise earrings. She paired it with a matching glittery black flats and a little, lavender purse. Then she gave an aqua eye shadow and red lipstick. She had her platinum blonde hair as usual: Frech braided. What strucked Elsa the most about her apprearance is that she's the only one in her family to have this colour. But having a blonde hair father and a brunette mother, you can tell where she gets it from.

She looked her appearance at the mirror and gladly nodded. She went downstairs and saw her sister, Anna, cooking pancakes.

"Morning!" greeted Elsa.

"Morning!" greeted her ever so bubbly sister. Her eyes then dropped to what she was wearing and was surprised at what she did to herself. "Wow!" exclaimed Anna. "Fairy Grandmother gave you a divine makeover," she teased. Elsa rolled her eyes in a sassy way and smiled.

"Thanks." They then went on to their breakfast. After that, walking to school was next. They chatted at what they do and how they do it.

They got there and saw their freinds waiting for them. They always wait for each other before passing through the doors. It's kinda traditional. They smiled at each other and waved. They opened the double doors and the five girls got everyone's attention.

As being the leader, Astrid was in the middle. Elsa being in the right of her and Merida in the left. Anna in the right of Elsa and Punzie in the left of Merida. Whipping the crowds' heads, they started to mutter about the new girl being in the group. Most of them was amused how she managed to get in but some say she's just a 'cling', if you know by what I mean.

The girls' ignored their mutters and went straight unto their lockers. They opened it one by one and started to chat to each other.

•••

"Class dismissed." The bell was then rang and Astrid and Elsa immediately went to the cafeteria. They got in line and saw students filling up the tables. No one would ever sit in the tables that 'TBFB' and 'TBFG' sits in. They were always special no matter what.

After Elsa and Astrid got their lunches, they started to saunter to their seats. Since their table is on the other side, they had to pass their enemies table. As they pass throught their table, Jack couldn't believe the transformation of the new girl. He never did catch her name but the only thing he knew is that she's nothing to him.

"New girl?" asked Flynn. He was the last one to get to their table and sat down besides Hiccup, who in fact, didn't notice them since his back was against them. He turned around and saw the locks of blonde hair. He never noticed the new girl since his eyes were fixated to Astrid who was talking to Elsa. He was hoping for her to glance at him but she didn't. She never did. Hiccup then shook his head and went back to their table's conversation.

"I guess so," replied Hiccup.

"What's her name?" asked Kristoff. The boys shrugged at this question. Just then, a girl passed through their table.

"Hey, excuse me," Jack said to the girl. The girl stopped at her tracks and looked all around to see if it was anyone else. She never saw anyone and couldn't believe that Jack Frost was talking to her.

"Y-Yes?" she stuttered, unknown of what she's going to say.

"Do you know the new girl over there?" Jack's finger was pointed to the table of their enemies.