Chapter Thirty Seven: Talk?

It's been two weeks and a half that winter break was done and everyone was now used to be back on school. The girls and the boys accepted the fact that Jack and Elsa are now an offically a couple and they decided that they should give it a try. The boys have accepted Eret. They owed him for letting them go when they were captivated on Jordan's lair. As the news of Eret being one of them, he suddenly became a hotspot as girls now drooled over him as usual. Right now, they were at least considered 'friends'.

The girls came in, flooding in as they caught everyones attention as usual. They were just chatting near their lockers when the speakers around the school talked.

"Excuse me everyone," the announcer spoke. "Morning everyone! As you all know, school is ending as is the year and prom is in a few weeks."

Everyone muttered at this. Girls squealed in ecstasy while boys just gave a weak smile.

"If you have any ideas for prom, please speak to Elsa Arendalle. She's the head organiser community and she would gladly take your suggestions," the announcer added. Everyone looked at Elsa and back to their friends so they can think of some ideas. "Thank you everyone and go back to your classes."

The girls turned to Elsa with a smile.

"Can we organise the prom with you?" Anna asked like a little child wanting candy before dinner. "Please, please, please!"

"Anna, you just read my mind," Elsa chuckled. "I was going to ask you guys to help me since the rest of the community need more help."

"Yay!" Punzie squealed, raising both of her hands up. "I have great ideas"-she kept going back-"and I'm sure you would-ahh!"

Her sentence were cut off as she bumped backwards into someone. Her books were scattered all over the floor as she fell back but was caught.

"Hold on there," a voice said. Looking up, she saw Flynn. "We wouldn't want your designer shoes to get dirty."

"Flynn," she greeted, faking a smile.

"Nice to see you smiling," he mocked, pinching her cheek. He then walked away.

Rapunzel only scoffed and rolled her eyes before she turned around, bent down and picked up her books. She couldn't help think that Flynn is a no good jerk that everyone just drools all over.

Well, they think wrong, she thought. How could anyone fall for that stupid, arrogant...jerk?!

"Oh, let me help you," a voice insisted, bending down. It was a boy. A boy Punzie knew. They picked it all up and stood. Punzie hoisted her shoulder bag up as she cradled her books and smiled.

"Thanks, Will," Punzie smiled. Well, actually, she gave her best smile. Little did you know, she has had a big crush on him since kindergarten. She would always swoon on him every time he smile or whenever he laughs.

"Anytime," Will smiled. Now Punzie was under his spell again. Will took a breath. "So, prom is coming so I was wondering-"

"What's this about prom?" Flynn suddenly asked, interrupting the conversation between them. Punzie rolled her eyes with annoyed by him.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering if Punzie would come with me," Will explained, looking at Punzie with hopeful eyes. Punzie opened her mouth to say yes but Flynn had another.

"Sorry, she can't come with you." Surprisingly, he draped his arm around her neck, possesively. "She's with me."

Will widened his eyes at this while looking back and forth to Flynn and Punzie. "Oh, okay then." And with that he left.