Chapter Thirteen: Keeping It A Secret

As the school ended for the day, the secret between the two groups was inside Elsa's head. She was walking with Anna, about to pass the gates when she received a message.

Idiot: Meet me at the usual spot :)

"I-I need to do something," Elsa stuttered. Anna nodded, gesturing she can go and Elsa went. As she got there, she saw Jack leaning against the wall.

Jack heard her presence and turned to her. As he stood up straight, Elsa walked to him.

"Hey," he breathed.

"Hey," she breathed back. Jack took her hands into his and looked at her eyes. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Why can't I see my girl?" he asked, his tone having a hint of jokeness. Elsa gave a small smile and looked down. She can see her toes twitching through her shoes.

"Why did you do it?" Elsa asked suddenly.

"Excuse me?"

"Why did you do it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, I think you do."

Jack lifted her chin up to look at him by a finger.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why you bullied my sister and my friends, Jack. That's what I was talking about," Elsa snapped.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows at what she was talking about. But then, his mind told him something. Something he's supposed to remember.

"Ohhhh," Jack hummed as his gaze fell down. "That one."

"Yes, that one! I can't believe it! No, wait! I do believe it! You hurted my sister! I can't even believe myself saying that you have a sweet side. Looks like I was wrong ." She then took her hands back, walked away and left Jack dumbfounded.

The game started again and Jack fell harder than before. Elsa never caught him and he fell and fell. He, though, felt this was before. But it so much harder than the other girl. So much harder.

As Elsa got home, she got a message.

Idiot: What should I do to make it up to you?

Elsa: Leave me alone.

Idiot: Please, Elsa *puppy eyes*

But Elsa ignored him and his messages and went to sleep.

•••

Astrid was at Starbucks, studying. She then smelt her favourite drink in her table. She looked up and saw Hiccup sitting down in front of her with his drink and hers.

"Here," Hiccup offered and placed the mocha in front of her. He remebered her favourite coffee. Actually, he remebered every detail of her but he never stood it out.

"Ugh," she grunted as she pushed the mocha back to Hiccup. He can feel her rejection go right through him but it never felt anything since he felt it a thousand times before.

"Why are you making this hard?" Hiccup asked.

"I'm not making it hard. I'm making it easy for us," stated Astrid as she turned her the page. He gave her a serious look but she never saw it.

"Astrid...." he started. He reached for her hand at the other side but Astrid hid her hands down the table. "Please," he pleaded.

"Oh? And how? It already hurts Hiccup and you want to play with it again? I don't think so." She gave him a meaningful glance and went back to her book.

"I'm not that kind of guy," he said, in a lower voice.

"Says the guy who said that he'll be there for me no matter what and he somewhat broke it!"

Hiccup slumped back to his seat and took a deep breath.

"Look, Astrid-"

"You know what?" Astrid interrupted, "I should go but thanks to the unpleasant converstaion."

And with that, she closed her book, trashed it in her bag and took off, not glancing back at Hiccup. Hiccup leaned his forehead on the table and grunted in frustration.

Astrid Hofferson, why won't you let me explain?

••••••••••••••••

Tada?

Looks like something's wrong with Jelsa. And...you...know the past! Hooray?

*smiles nervously*

Anyway, this chapter was made for

@WinterDragons

since she keep asking me to update. -_- XD

Hope you like this chapter!

Peace out!