Chapter Thirty Five: All I Knew (The Past Part Two)

"Dad! What are you doing here?!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Get away, Astrid," her dad commanded. "Get!"

They were at her house. Jordan had just come to her house and was surprised at this. As she let him in after being shocked of this, Jordan started rambling about their relationship how Astrid isn't really active to him.

Astrid thought that he wasn't the active one. He just flirts with the girls while she was just in the corner, standing and doing nothing. She then discovered that he let him trample her over. That he was controlling her all the time.

Well, I have enough of this, she thought. Thinking that he can just trample all over me.

"You were the one who started it!" Astrid exclaimed, expressing her tone. Jordan was surprised by her outcome. "I have had enough of you trampling me over."

"You obey to me or else," he threatened her.

"Or else what?" Astrid challenged. "What you going to do?"

Jordan reached unto his pocket, getting something out. "Do you even know why I dated you?" he asked. "It's not that I liked you. There was something on your family that I wanted. Well, my whole family wants but I craved for it." Astrid's eyes widened at this.

He didn't like her? What? So that's why he never really looked at her like the way she did. Is that why he flirted in all of those girls while she was hanging out with him? But why can't she feel jealous for him? Why didn't she fight for him? Why didn't she feel any sparks whenever they held hands together?

"The only thing I want from your family is your father's job."

"My father's job..." Astrid trailed on, confused at why he want it. It's an old, boring job for old men!

"Yep, your father's job," Jordan assured, nodding his head and shoving his hand deeper in his pocket to find something he was looking for. Astrid just looked at him, even more confusing. "You see your father is workmates with mine. But, sadly, he was killed by Jack's father and my father killed him."

Memories flooded on Astrid's head. The day of Jack's father funeral. The day where the Frost family shed to tears. But that wasn't the day where they knew who killed him. That was today. Astrid gasped at this.

"Your father..." she trailed on, pointing her finger at him.

That's why her family moved at this suburb. That's why her parenst are somehow overprotective. That's why her parents let her be friends to Hiccup and Jack but not at everyone. Especially Hiccup. Because their parents hid them something. Something that will affect them.

"Yes, Hofferson. I am the son of the killer of Jackson Overland Frost. And I'm here to claim my spot. I'm here to take everything that your family took from mine," he announced, smirking.

"But we never took anything from your family!" Astrid excalimed, trying to prove that they didn't.

"Hah, they all say that," Jordan retorted, going to get something out of his pocket but was stopped as her dad barged in.

Astrid couldn't help feel betrayed that his father was listening to her and Jordan's conversation but relief flowed in too. She was scared of him now. He turned into a different person that she never even knew nor noticed. He wasn't the same guy she fell for. Or was he just faking it?

"Dad..." Astrid trailed.

"Get out of here, Astrid!" Mr. Hofferson, yet again, warned her.

"Why, hello Mr. Hofferson," Jordan greeted. "My dad said hello to you too." Astrid's dad just gave a blank stare as he clenched his jaw. "Oh! Do you know what happened to Bjorgerman, Fitzherbert and Corona?" Jordan suddenly asked.