Chapter Six: Asking

Chapter Six: Asking

Throughout their tutoring, they had a lot of fun. Elsa would laugh at Jack's stupid answers while Jack had shivers down his spine of her heart laugh. He would chuckle, too, at his jokes of his own but the main reasons why is that he laughs is because her laughs were contagious to him.

"Hahahahaha, Jack!" Elsa laughed. "Even though your grades are getting better, you still answer some pretty stupid ones." Elsa clutched her stomach and she kept on laughing, echoing through the walls of her bedroom.

"Yea...well, that's the perks of me," Jack said, smiling. Elsa looked at the clock above her door and it read 5:55. Anna was going to be home any minute.

"I think you have to go," Elsa said, nodding her head to the clock. Jack's eyes gazed to the time and saw that it was time for him to go. He packed up his stuff and went to her door. "Wait!" Elsa yelled. "'I'll come with you." Jack nodded and they went down the stairs, through the hallways and past the main door.

As they reached at the porch, Jack grabbed Elsa's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Night Elsa," Jack greeted her as he walked away. Elsa's arms spreaded out as Jack's hand was slipping away from hers. She didn't want to let go but she knew she had to. Giving out a huff of air, she returned to her bedroom and proceeded to her work.

Jack was walking down the pathway, thinking about a special girl. She seemed to catch the playboy's mind everytime when he doesn't see her.

I must be going crazy! Jack thought. Not only the girl I'm not supposed to talk to is tutoring me. She's making me crazy...in a good way. It feels like I should do something. Feels like it.

For him, it felt like he should do something. Or rather ask someone. But that thought never crossed his mind as he was too occupied at the sport he was going to play in a couple of months. But he couldn't help just to try. Right?

••••••••••••••••

Short chapter...I think.

What's up?

What you doing?

Bored!

Anyway, just wanted to give this update 'coz I just wanted to! :P

Comment your opinions!

I love reading at everyones comments.

Peace out!