Chapter Twelve: W-E-E-K-S

Throughout the weeks, Elsa is a little more cheery as Jack can muster up his real smile nearly everyday.

Jack then got to Elsa's bedroom-

Author: Hold on! I didn't write that!

Jack: Oh come on! Just let me go inside!

Author: No! *erases Jack in Elsa's bedroom* Now let's cut to the chase.

"Elsa, can we talk?" Astrid asked as the others was behind her.

"Sure," she answered, calmly. They got outside the school and unto the majestic garden. They all sat down on the two benches. Elsa, Anna and Punzie in one and, in front of them, was another bench that Astrid and Merida sat.

Punzie gave a nod to Astrid saying she should say it.

"Elsa, do you know why we called you here?" asked Merida who was being serious. Elsa shook her head.

"We're here because you're going to be one of us!" Anna exclaimed.

"Aren't I already one of you?" asked a confused Elsa.

"Well, to be one of us," Punzie started, "You're going to know why we hate the boys and why they hate us."

Elsa's eyes widened and bit her lip. She was going to know why she's forbbiden to Jack. She's going to know the secret. She all looked at them with ears open, ready to listen.

"We despise them because they bullied us," Astrid confessed. "They've been hitting us and bullied us for life."

Elsa could see the sadness in everyone's eyes as she was breathing heavily. Jack did them to them. They all did that? She looked at her sister and saw that her head was down.

No, she thought. It couldn't be. He hurted my sister?!

She looked at Astrid with a hard face and nodded. Astrid knew by what she meant and she's in the group. She's in the group.

••••••••••••••••

Hahaha.....yea I don't think this chapter makes sense. I did this on the last minute changes so sorry if it's bad.

Now...you....got the past!

*smiles nervously*

Alright! Better go!

Oh! And I don't think I can update tomorrow since I've got something to do but I'll try.

Thanks to everyone who read this! We've reached 1k in just two weeks! Thank you! Comment your opinions!

Peace out!