Chapter Twenty Five: Run

"Come on! We gotta go!" Astrid commanded as the two girls besides her ran. "We can't lose her!"

"How do you know that she's lying? She could be!" Merida exclaimed as the three girls stopped running as they got in front of the school.

"Because she sent me the text message that someone sent her. She proved me that someone did take her," Astrid stated as they all looked frantically around.

"So...she really is gone?" Punzie asked as they all panted. Astrid only nodded as Punzie's face had worriness on it. Her cousin.....is kindnapped!

"Astrid!"

Turning around, Astrid saw Elsa running towards them and with four other boys. Their eyes widened at this.

Jack, Hiccup, Kristoff and Flynn.

"What are they doing here?" questioned Merida, gesturing to the boys as they got face to face.

"They can help us track down Anna," Elsa explained. "Flynn and Hiccup can look at my phone and figure out where it was sent. Jack and Kristoff got a car each and offered us a ride."

"Why can't we just call the police? They'll be much quicker than these muttonheads," argued Punzie.

"Hey!" barked Flynn. "We're not muttonheads. You guys are!"

"Oh, really?" she questioned and took a step forward with a mocking face.

"Oh, yes," Flynn stated as he, too, took a step forward with a determination face. "And plus, the police are stupid that they don't even know how to drive!" (A/N: I don't mean it. This speech will be something between those two. Repeat-I don't mean that to the police)

Punzie gasped as the two girls widened their eyes. They took Punzie to step backwards as Punzie's face softened. She blinked rapidly and looked at the boys like nothing has ever happened. Elsa's face grew with sadness and sighed as well with Astrid and Merida.

"Look, let's just find Anna and hope that she's alright," Astrid said as the two groups were silent. "Flynn and H-Hiccup"-she stuttered at the name saying Hiccup-"go and find out where that message was sent."

The boys only nodded and grabbed Elsa's phone. After that, Elsa went to Punzie to comfort her. The three girls (Merida, Punzie and Elsa) sat on the green grass as Astrid went to the boys.

"How are you going to figure where that message was sent?" asked Astrid with her face full of woriness.

"Full of technology stuff," Flynn answered as he rubbed his hands together, full with excitement. "Been a while I've used these babies."

"Just hurry up. We might not have much time," Jack stated as he overlooked at Elsa with sadness on her face. "I'll be back."

He got to Elsa, who was excluded from Merida and Punzie, and sat down next to her. Her eyes was closed as she felt the breeze. Not the same breeze on the ice rink but it had similarities.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," she greeted back.

•••

"I think I know who took Anna," Astrid stated in front of the boys.

Hiccup's pupils went up to Astrid to see her what she was talking about. Even with no words, he could tell what she was talking about or who. His face then hardened at the thought and she was right.

"Jordan," Hiccup breathed as he looked up to Astrid who was nodding with woriness.

"Jordan? No way!" Flynn chuckled at this. "Just, no way."