Chapter 2

<<<<<>>>>>

I froze. I didn't know what to do. His voice keeps going closer as I tried to figure a way to leave the dog without following me. I rolled my eyes as I forgot my bias' dog name.

This dog has a name Y/N..

"I wish I could just kidnap you and let him find you." I talked to Yeontan quietly, I started to walk towards the sound wave of his voice. "Then when he finds you, he'll find me." I joked while smiling.

As I saw him in my sight, he was looking around from the right. His hands on his hips, his expression fits well on his face, the makeup that was sweating through his bandana. The way he dressed makes my heart race, like knowing that he dresses the most fashionable among the members, he will question what I'm wearing.

"Um.." I stuttered.

He suddenly turned his head at my direction then he smiled. "Yeontan, you are in big trouble." He said while pointing his finger upwards and swiping it from left to right. He approached me with no hesitation.

I immediately handed out Yeontan. Words couldn't come right out of my mouth. One of the most famous kpop band member is standing right before me and what makes it worse was, he's my bias.  "Got nothing to say?"

I snapped back to reality, "Erm..chicken noodle."

The hell Y/N. MEGA FACE PALM TO YOU.

He smiled, showing his box smile while getting Yeontan and petting him against his chest. "Say thank you to-" He paused after playing with Yeontan's paws. "What's your name?"

I took a deep breath, and tried clearing my mind, but I couldn't resist imagining Taehyung kissing me for giving back his pet.

"Erm...hello?" I again went back to reality and him waving his hand in front of me. But for a second, just for a second.

My heart skipped a beat as I searched his eyes. They were dark yet so beautiful. Did I see them sparkle?

"I'm s-so s-sorry, I uh..." I stuttered shyly while blushing red through my cheeks.

"It's alright. But thank you for finding Yeontan. He keeps running everywhere whenever my friend releases him from his cage." He said while patting my shoulder. It made me blush again, and this time with redness on your cheeks.

"So mind telling me your nam-" he paused. He shook his head while closing his eyes. "Are you an ARMY?"

I couldn't answer but I nodded quickly. I put my hands behind my back and intertwined them together.

"You're attending the concert?" I nodded again.

He came closer, and sticked his hand in his pocket to get something. He pulled out two long tickets. A 'VIP pass' and a 'backstage meet and greet' pass.

My eyes went wide. "No no, I a-already got a t-ticket." I looked through my bag and tried to find it. But when I checked every mini pocket and at the bottom of the bag, I started to have a mini panic attack. My heart raced in a nervous way.

"Just take it. It's a reward for finding Yeontan." He smiled sweetly.

I don't deserve this. I said to myself.

With hesitation, I took the tickets from him, tried to hide my blush and smile too.

"You know..with an outfit like that, you really pulled it off nicely." He started to compliment my clothes I'm wearing.

To be honest, last night was a mess. I searched through my closet for stuff I want to wear and that would fit the dress code, but none came. I had to borrow the jack sweater from my mom which was kinda out of the dress code.

"T-thank y-you." I said while stuttering.

"Also, if you want.." He paused again while looking down, "Would you go at the back of the stage and meet me there?"

"What f-for?" I'm starting to talk casual to him.
I wanted to so bad but I couldn't. Which is worse? Arriving late after a concert or no phone for a month?

"I can't." I started to realize the way I'm talking to him was casual.

He pouted, "Why?"

"Family problems." I excused.

"Can't I just let my driver drive you off to your house?" He asked.

"Are you sure i-it's okay?" I pretended that I smacked my forehead as I kept noticing my stutters.

He suddenly walked two steps closer and whispered to my ear, "Plus, I want to know how did you pull off that outfit." My eyes went wide again. "Show me how."

Isn't it weird how I kinda knew that Taehyung would say that? Especially I always thought of him with no shirt.

"Taehyung-ah!" I heard a voice calling behind him.

"Yeah! I'll be there!" Taehyung shouted back.

"I'll see you there." He winked at me and left off.

My cheeks were as red as my lipstick. I felt my chest being opened again as I kept closing it as the more I talk to him. I couldn't resist imagining him kissing me and taking off my-

Let us not go there.

I cooled yourself down by fan myself and breathing heavily. As I maintained my sanity again, I began walking to the arena entrance.

<<<<<>>>>>